Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I just kept noticing her pulling her skirt down all the time when she s at down or stood up....lol I would be doing that too never wear anything that short like the young ones.

What is everyone's opinion of Gwen so far? I don't care for her. She seems rather shady and something about her is annoying.

What is everyone's opinion of Gwen so far? I don't care for her. She seems rather shady and something about her is annoying.
Definitely shady. I can see her and Brady together.

Do we think the Mob boss is Vivian? But if that were the case, no way would she let those guys put a hand on Jake/Stephen/Identical Twin.

I’m curious about the father of Allie’s baby. He’s got to have Salem ties. Has to be young enough not to be creepy. Theo? I’ve noticed they’ve kept that age group on the youngish side.

Reactions: NAB
I'm hopingthat Allie's baby daddy is connected to others on the show. But I think our choices are slim.

Theo: I guess that's a possibility, but do we know if he's left South Africa? He's EJs brother, so related as what, a half-step-cousin? The fact that he's not a blood relative works in his favor. Right age frame.

Tripp: This is my bet. He's in the right age range. Could easily have taken a summer or school break trip to London. Or even doing an internship there. He's only connected to the Brady's through Step-Mom Kayla, so not blood related. Would definitely set Claire into a rage.

Zack: I have read elsewhere that some suggested that it could be Zach the baby swapped for JT as Hope's son. I'm thinking he would be too old as he should be older than Ciara, but who knows. Another non related possibility.

Others: I read someone suggested Tyler/Pocket. That is a nope. He's blood related as he's uncle Phillip's son with Mimi. I have also read someone suggested that he is Benji's son. I can barely remember the character so can't voice an opinion. Another name thrown into the ring was Chase Jennings. Not related to either side of the family. No clue where he went after the rape storyline. Mr. Shin's son has also been seen floating around. Obviously not related.

It is possible that we may never know as they could say it was a rape situation. Although hopefully we won't go there. I'd rather it be a one-night stand with an unnamed person.

I'm hopingthat Allie's baby daddy is connected to others on the show. But I think our choices are slim.

Theo: I guess that's a possibility, but do we know if he's left South Africa? He's EJs brother, so related as what, a half-step-cousin? The fact that he's not a blood relative works in his favor. Right age frame.

Tripp: This is my bet. He's in the right age range. Could easily have taken a summer or school break trip to London. Or even doing an internship there. He's only connected to the Brady's through Step-Mom Kayla, so not blood related. Would definitely set Claire into a rage.

Zack: I have read elsewhere that some suggested that it could be Zach the baby swapped for JT as Hope's son. I'm thinking he would be too old as he should be older than Ciara, but who knows. Another non related possibility.

Others: I read someone suggested Tyler/Pocket. That is a nope. He's blood related as he's uncle Phillip's son with Mimi. I have also read someone suggested that he is Benji's son. I can barely remember the character so can't voice an opinion. Another name thrown into the ring was Chase Jennings. Not related to either side of the family. No clue where he went after the rape storyline. Mr. Shin's son has also been seen floating around. Obviously not related.

It is possible that we may never know as they could say it was a rape situation. Although hopefully we won't go there. I'd rather it be a one-night stand with an unnamed person.
I swear I’ve heard them say Theo was in London now. They’re mentioning him quite often which is usually a clue. They wouldn’t be related by blood at all, kinda step cousins. There’s certainty weirder Days relationships- Sami and Lucas having siblings in common but not related themselves. I think JT or Benji would be too old and Benji is long dead. I know that doesn’t matter on Days but that would be a weird one to pull out of a hat. I’d love to see JT back. They’d be step, step (Horton and Brady/Kiriakis) adoptive (kinda) cousins. 😂

I love how they change things and think we won’t notice....I know this was a few shows back but when did they get an arch way at the front door of Victor’s .

Still not really getting into any of these storylines. Glad Victor caught Brady plan but really didn’t do them good. Surprised to see Kristen back for Lani’s wedding.

Not liking Chad at all , who doesn’t take the child to the zoo over dumb Gabi’s trial. I heard the other Abby is coming back .

I saw Olivia ( Claire) won an Emmy last night . Congrats to her.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but to me it looks like Chad was the one drugging Abby in order to frame Gabi and send her back to prison. Maybe that's why he wanted to be at her trial, he has a lot invested in it.
Looks like a lot of takers for Allie's baby. But Lucas is right, they should check with the father first. I know we don't know who he is yet, but JMO, he should be told. (Watch it be some psycho....:rotfl2:)
Also, JMO, but in a way I think letting Will adopt the baby is a little strange because even though she is young and doesn't want a child right now, there may come a time when she's older and does want children. It would be hard to be the "aunt" to your own child. I know there are open adoptions and she could still be called the mother but it's a little too close for comfort IMO.
When I was in High school, there was a friend of a friend who became pregnant senior year and she was going to give the baby to her aunt. She seemed miserable. For me it would be hard to watch another family member raise my child, but everyone is different I suppose. And I am all for adoption BTW.

Reactions: NAB

So does anyone know where Kristin and Brady's baby is? Hopefully, maybe, it's at the Convent with the nuns, not with some crazy person.

So does anyone know where Kristin and Brady's baby is? Hopefully, maybe, it's at the Convent with the nuns, not with some crazy person.
I wondered that too. I don’t think we get to see her this time. Not sure why Kristen would hide from Brady this time.

Two medical emergencies two weddings in a row and Valerie just stands there both times. 🤷‍♀️
It is a PGA thing....now that golfers have opportunity to make many strokes without a rush of folks to his lay outside of the boundaries....though I always thought Nunnerys had boundaries.....so my vote today is that Brady had the bigger stroke!! As for Valerie....wife saw it coming!!!

I’m struggling to find Vivian’s reason to bust into Lani and Eli’s wedding. Wouldn’t it make more sense for her to show up at the DiMera mansion? It’s going to be next week before/if we see them married. You should know better than to give speeches at Salem weddings.

I’m struggling to find Vivian’s reason to bust into Lani and Eli’s wedding. Wouldn’t it make more sense for her to show up at the DiMera mansion? It’s going to be next week before/if we see them married. You should know better than to give speeches at Salem weddings.
Agreed. I’m like ,good grief just finish already! I wasn’t sure why she would crash their wedding either. Oh wait. Lani shot her.

Agreed. I’m like ,good grief just finish already! I wasn’t sure why she would crash their wedding either. Oh wait. Lani shot her.
Oh yeaaaah! Well, shot Stephen in an attempt to shoot her. I think I had a disconnect there since it wasn’t Louise Sorel.

Just watched yesterday show....

How did Gabi changed so fast after talking to Chad? Why on earth would she show up at the wedding anyway. Tired of her thinking she is all that with running one store..lol

Is there something going on with Lani’s mom and Eli’s friend? Even though he came with Val. Why would he have a snack in his pocket and volunteer to take her to the hotel. Why the heck even have her come if she isn’t really going to be there.

So unlike Kristen not to see Brady while there. Where did the old Kristen go....so if Brady goes with her who is running Victor’s company ...why not Ciara if Gabi can run the other business.

Just watched yesterday show....

How did Gabi changed so fast after talking to Chad? Why on earth would she show up at the wedding anyway. Tired of her thinking she is all that with running one store..lol

Is there something going on with Lani’s mom and Eli’s friend? Even though he came with Val. Why would he have a snack in his pocket and volunteer to take her to the hotel. Why the heck even have her come if she isn’t really going to be there.

So unlike Kristen not to see Brady while there. Where did the old Kristen go....so if Brady goes with her who is running Victor’s company ...why not Ciara if Gabi can run the other business.
I feel like something “not good” is going to happen to Lani’s mom.

Ice skating costume.....looney tunes....reminds me of Saturday mornings, Sid and Marty Krofft, had their start with ice skating costumes and soon overtook, at least in the ealry 70s...the looney tune bumch.......great dialogue today!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter