Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I don’t like the new Zoey. The other was more feisty this one is bland. Why is she telling this to Rafe now? Orpheus was a villain now he is a joke. Evan with a moustache was terrible too.

So The mail from the jail is fast. Can’t believe they are going there with Maggie. I heard rumours about it but still. I don’t think Sarah would forgive Maggie so fast.

Why isn’t Marlena in Brady and Eric story?

Well than don’t know what to say about today. Maggie is looking rough in jail , I don’t much like her facial expressions .

Not sure what kind of jail she is in that Xander can hit a security guard get his keys and even know what key to use to get in Maggie’s cell. No security cameras I guess. Plus I though all mail was checked going in and out of jail so they would already know.

Not to mention all the timing of the mail getting to Victor.

So now Sarah wants revenge with Brady . Ok , I know they are going to pretend to be a couple that would bother Xander but not Victor. Wouldn’t that make it weird since he was so in love with Kristen yesterday.

John kidnapped again boring...Orpheus said he wanted money to run away with David. Why Evan is in jail.

Well than don’t know what to say about today. Maggie is looking rough in jail , I don’t much like her facial expressions .

Not sure what kind of jail she is in that Xander can hit a security guard get his keys and even know what key to use to get in Maggie’s cell. No security cameras I guess. Plus I though all mail was checked going in and out of jail so they would already know.

Not to mention all the timing of the mail getting to Victor.

So now Sarah wants revenge with Brady . Ok , I know they are going to pretend to be a couple that would bother Xander but not Victor. Wouldn’t that make it weird since he was so in love with Kristen yesterday.

John kidnapped again boring...Orpheus said he wanted money to run away with David. Why Evan is in jail.
The JJ storyline was way better and more realistic. It’s bugged me for decades how people just walk into the Salem jail.

Brady and Sarah are definitely going to sleep together.

Would never leave my kid with someone I’m battling for custody with. I get the idea they’re going to pair these two up. The other actress was way more feisty.

The whole Orpheus thing is so over done. I hope it was Steve Marlena was calling. I probably would have gone to him first while warning Rafe on speakerphone.

I have been fast forwarding a lot again.

Just saw the summer preview ...lot of people coming back. One I was really surprised by until I saw the preview and excited to see. Hope that means it will pick up . It isn’t moving storyline wise . How many times can Ciara save Ben.

So we are going to have 4 weddings. Eric and Nicole, Eli and Lani, Ciara and Ben , Kyla and Justin.

Still don’t know who Jake is? Just going in circles there.

I feel like I've missed so many episodes. Due to news coverage I think I've missed about a week. Anything good happening? I saw one episode with Claire and Gwen. I've also watched the summer preview. A few returning characters.

I feel like I've missed so many episodes. Due to news coverage I think I've missed about a week. Anything good happening? I saw one episode with Claire and Gwen. I've also watched the summer preview. A few returning characters.
If you have On Demand you can watch them there or if you’re lazy like me you can find them on YouTube.

Nothing exciting really. Claire, Shawn and Belle back so far. I think Sami is incoming. Love when they bring people back but then I miss them when they’re gone again. Except Orpheus, that was completely pointless.

Yeah not much happening.

Gabi was kidnapped because of Jake, Gwen is Jake’s girlfriend h as something the goons want.

Lots of engagements, not sure why Eric wants to get married so fast. Plus being a former priest he doesn’t want it in a church? I’m so tired of Ciara and Ben right now. She acts like she is the best at the company, how does she even know what she is doing if she never showed up much for a year or even now . It is all Ben and the Wedding . Now throw in Claire ugg.

Don’t get me started on Sarah...and what doctor shows up to work wearing what she was last week with that weird bun on the top of her head.

Ended Yesterday with Eric opening the door, If you seen the summer preview you know who that is.

I must say I ff thru a lot. Or watch a few in a row . For sure not a can’t wait for tomorrow type show anymore they just repeat everything over and over.

If you have On Demand you can watch them there or if you’re lazy like me you can find them on YouTube.

Nothing exciting really. Claire, Shawn and Belle back so far. I think Sami is incoming. Love when they bring people back but then I miss them when they’re gone again. Except Orpheus, that was completely pointless.
I started to watch on the NBC but the kids and work kept interrupting me. Need to figure out what I haven't seen and what I actually want to watch.

I started to watch on the NBC but the kids and work kept interrupting me. Need to figure out what I haven't seen and what I actually want to watch.
It’s way easier on YouTube because you can pause/ff and no commercials. The quality is awful but if you’re just looking to catch up it will do.

I was able to watch a portion of today's episode. So Allie is college aged, having just graduated from college. Supposedly a wild child, and clearly pregnant. I can see her and cousin Claire becoming pals. I mean who else is roughly the same age on the show? Regardless of the character it was nice to see Lucas, and to hear that Allie has a relationship with grandma Kate. I'm actually excited to see what this relationship might bring considering I've always enjoyed her and Will's relationship. Plus we get Sami and Lucas back. Yes! Please make summer 2020 better than the last few months.

I felt so bad for Rafe. Why the judge gave custody to Zoey is beyond me. I mean she was in on a portion of her father and brothers schemes, and shot Rafe. But somehow she's a better fit to be parent. Rafe would make such a great dad.

Allie used to hang out with Ciara . Allie was the good one than...lol

Poor Rafe. 🥺 He's always wanted to be a dad but they just keep ripping kids away from him. Been wondering if he’ll walk Ciara down the isle.

Allie is well cast, totally looks like Lucas and Sami’s kid. I’m sure she’ll be Sami Jr. LOL I expected her to be high school aged not out of college. I guess they can do more with her if she can make her own choices.

I just watched the last three days .

Not really getting better...

What the heck is with Sarah ,sure let’s sleep with each other for real because Xander doesn’t believe her. Than Brady goes along with it. I’m sure Kristen is going to be the one that catches them , well I’m guessing here because this is to strange.

So all this running around and kidnapping is over a book , who is the mob boss they are talking about? Gabi trying to seduce the guy ok.

Not sure about Gwen yet but we need new people.

Jack and Jennifer were cute but why a honeymoon now when they have the grandkids. ...who writes this stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts