Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I cannot stand the Horton family higher than thou attitudes.
Julie- can someone please slap the B and put her in her place. Nick was not a sweet boy or saint by any means! Can we say that someone is wearing blinders. And her own step daughter (Hope) murdered Stephano. It's not like her family is perfect. Thank you Doug for telling her to stop.

Jennifer- she's no saint either. Pill popper, who has probably slept with all eligible men in Salem at this point. Who's own daughter who slept with a married man (Sami's husband) and tortured Ben and let's not discuss murdering Andre. Who's son has had his own drug issues and slept with his girlfriends mother.

Hope- Perhaps you should date a guy your own age and not one closer to your son in age... Or at least don't date someone that you work with.

Gabi- I'm really feeling for her. She's come through this a little tougher than she started but she's getting the raw end of the deal. I'll be happy when Gabi gets justice and the Horton's have to acknowledge that they are not perfect. Of course I'm sure someone will cover up Abigail murdering Andre.

Not only is Hope Julie's step daughter, she is her SISTER!

Not only is Hope Julie's step daughter, she is her SISTER!

Aren't they actually step-sisters? But still ehhhhhhh.....

I don;t thin any of the Horton's who were complaining about Rafe or Sami (or even Gabi) can throw sticks or stones very far at this point.

Not stepsisters. Hope and Julie have the same mother -- Addie Horton.

What, the what???????????? I'd been under the impression that they were step sisters. Someone please explain this to me in greater depth. I feel like it hasn't really been addressed since I've been watching (circa 1998). Thanks.

@RangerPooh ITA about the Hortons!! I was totally on Eric's side when he had the fight with Jennifer. I never understood why practically everyone in town was on Abigail's side when she had the affair with EJ. Of course Sami would be P.O'd!!

Rafe should've just been honest with Hope and he really does love her, so we'll see if she forgives him.

This is the first dress I've liked on Gabi in a long time!

Been watching since about 2000, didn't realize Hope and Julie were sisters either!!

On Bravo, Will is still closeted kissing with Gabi. Melanie said adios to cross eyed original Dario. Chad and Abby were the originals and together. Sonny looked so young and thin. Lexi's still alive.

@RangerPooh ITA about the Hortons!! I was totally on Eric's side when he had the fight with Jennifer. I never understood why practically everyone in town was on Abigail's side when she had the affair with EJ. Of course Sami would be P.O'd!!

This is the first dress I've liked on Gabi in a long time!

Exactly!I know that Sami nor EJ were innocent characters, but come on, Abigail was actively pursuing him. But if you're name is Horton or you're of Horton blood then you can do no wrong. That is unless you're married in (ie: Sami), then you can still be persecuted.

I'd really like to know where she got this dress. It's very cute. Honestly give her a more sophisticated wardrobe, he'll rock it. Not all outfits have to be form fitting.

The show could use a good serial killer story line right now!

My top 3 (hopeful) victims right now would be:
  1. Claire
  2. Julie
  3. Anna (if she’s still around)

What would be others top 3 hopefuls?

Yes, I would love to see Claire go! Can't stand her. No need to kill off Julie, just send her on one of her infamous cruises :)
Agree with offing Val.

Interesting note: I watch with CC on, and Abigail/Gabby (spelled that way, not Gabi like the real Gabi) is now at times coming up as Dr Laura...new persona? The original Dr Laura was her wacky maternal Grandmother...

I'm so behind ....lol As much as I don't like Rafe and Hope as a couple just watched there wedding. It was very romantic. Unrealistic , putting the tent up in the middle of Horton cabin, where did they move the furniture too. Rafe just happened to find lights to string , Hope must have had one long shower....lol The whole time I was waiting for Maggie to show up since she left Victor.

I should be caught up on the weekend. Had so many more shows that I missed while I was gone Days wasn't on the top to watch.

I think it's Jamie Lynn Bauer that is coming back to play Dr. Laura.

Yes, I did see that, but it is interesting that Abby's character at times is called Dr Laura in the Closed Captioning. They switch depending on who she is.....

Dr Laura is the gatekeeper to Abby's different identities. The CC even says Dr Laura when Abby is in that mode. The real Dr Laura Spencer Horton is of course, Abby's grandmother. I believe she is coming back for a time

Last edited:
Trying to catch up before I head out on vacation, but it's not going to happen.

My getting tired of Abby's multiple personalities.
It was nice to see Will with Ariana in the square.
Can't Gabi catch a break? Come on plant the evidence on Vivian.
I hope that Ciara enters the contest and wins. I'm also starting to route for Ciara and Tripp. Claire can ship herself off to Hong Kong I'm sop over the big eyed bobble head.

Trying to catch up before I head out on vacation, but it's not going to happen.

Can't Gabi catch a break? Come on plant the evidence on Vivian.
I hope that Ciara enters the contest and wins. I'm also starting to route for Ciara and Tripp. Claire can ship herself off to Hong Kong I'm sop over the big eyed bobble head.

Didn't Vivian plant the evidence? Would be hard to plant on herself LOL.
Totally agree on the bobble head, I actually laughed when Ciara punched her (and that's something considering Ciara has been nothing but annoying herself).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter