Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I thought for sure Victor would have signed over everything to Maggie. Part of me thinks he, Maggie and Justin have it mostly figured out by the way they’re acting. If not, it’s just that the actors can’t take it seriously. Why wouldn’t Victor just make her disappear?

Why is Adrienne calling Justin and not Steve? Steve was JUST there. He KNOWS something is up.

I hate, hate, HATE what they’ve done to Brady’s character. I know they needed a way to get Nicole out of town while keeping Eric there but it’s not how these characters were developed. Eric wouldn’t have slept with Nicole like that. He would have insisted on going and talking to Brady together. And Brady just would not do that to Nicole no matter how angry he was at her. Hell, she’s done far worse to him in the past. I have to say he sure sells it though, he was downright scary in those scenes.

I do love that they’re bringing back humor to Days though. I almost forgot how quirky and funny it was in the past.

Tripp is growing on me. Claire and Theo are a snooze. Judi Evans has been fabulous. I will miss Bonnie and Hattie and Sheila.

The scene with Maggie and Victor making out and Justin encouraging Maggie to sign the divorce papers has got to be staged. The acting was terrible, like we're lying badly terrible. While I'm only on Thursday's episode, I'm hoping that he signed everything over to Maggie. Make Bonnie pay, lol.

Dear lord, again with Bonnie and that dress and the girls on full display! Come on people, no one notices the difference in the girls??

Brady, what a jerk, again. He has no idea that what he did to Nicole is the same thing that Theresa (that's the right one??) did to him.

Tripp is growing on me. Claire and Theo are a snooze. Judi Evans has been fabulous. I will miss Bonnie and Hattie and Sheila.

I think Sheila is staying around and has a story with Eli coming up. They know each other too so there has to be something to that.

Yes that dress...wow is all I can say. Not everyone could pull that one off....lol I'm pretty sure Maggie and Justin have to know something. Maggie wouldn't give up that easily and for sure not money.

Why didn't Adrienne call Steve instead of Justin since he was just there, that was dumb too , I'm sure Steve would have heard her calling since he only went out the door.

That was Nicole's last day, I heard her scenes were done out of order. I believe that her hair kept changing colour and one time it was really choppy in the back and next even. With her last line I'm sure she will be back when who knows.

Sami isn't doing anything for me this time around. I find myself fast ff though some of her scenes.

Nicole will be back at Christmas time.

I thought Sami was great. She is acting just as she always did, head first and damn everything else.

I was hoping for a bigger confrontation between Sami and Nicole. Old school, knock down, drag out one last time. Not that I wanted to see Nic hurt anymore but Days missed a golden opportunity there IMO.

Yeah, Maggie and Justin have to be playing along. Justin knows Victor brought Zander in to kill Deimos. Victor just wouldn’t roll over like this. There must be a plan somewhere.

Speaking of Victor, he could have/should have been the one to blackmail Nicole. He knows about it, it would have made much more sense and would have saved Brady’s rep as always a good guy. I’m hoping they discover it’s not Nicole that killed Deimos.

Why in the world would Nicole be pulling a suitcase through the town square? Is she catching a bus instead of taking a car out of town? Makes no sense.

Bonnie's boobs, can we please have them put away and someone speak up.

Why in the world would Nicole be pulling a suitcase through the town square? Is she catching a bus instead of taking a car out of town? Makes no sense.

Bonnie's boobs, can we please have them put away and someone speak up.
You must be a day behind? And yes, please put them away!!

Ha, I knew it!

Rolf must be using his own voodoo on himself, he looks exactly the same. I expected him to be much...slower? More old man like.

The scenes with Kate and Andre talking about Will were really sweet.

He does look exactly the same. I too expected him to look much older. He obviously found the Fountain of Youth. That explains how he resurrected Will. LOL

PLEASE put away the girls. I keep expecting them to fall out.

Ha, I knew it!

Rolf must be using his own voodoo on himself, he looks exactly the same. I expected him to be much...slower? More old man like.

Yes Rolf looks good too bad he won't be on long.

Saw spoilers saying that Will not be the same when he comes back but no one knows what that means. So now they are talking about him being sweet but he will be anything but. Not sure who is behind this , Rolf said it wasn't Stephano.

Can't believe they left the farmhouse with the cake on the door and floor. I don't think Nicole will be back at Christmas. Thought it was funny she was pulling a suit case though town square wih

It was reported that Nicole will be back at Christmas after "something changes".

Check out Dayscafe.com

Ha, I knew it!

I wish Kate had mentioned how she knew Will was gay before he told her. That was a lovely scene between grandmother and grandson back in the day. I would have loved having grandmothers like Kate and Marlena when I was coming out.

I wish Kate had mentioned how she knew Will was gay before he told her. That was a lovely scene between grandmother and grandson back in the day. I would have loved having grandmothers like Kate and Marlena when I was coming out.
No matter how evil and loathsome Kate could be she always had a soft spot when it came to Will. I’ve always loved the relationship between Will and his grandmothers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter