Day Trip to Paris from Villages Nature- where to park at train?

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
We will be heading one day into the city. Forget us driving. Can we park the car all day at the mall in Val d' europe and catch the train? or are there park and ride places for the RER? We have never been so I cant tell how street/free parking is.

I wonder if it is faster to drive a bit closer in and find a park and ride closer on the line? Any local or experienced people have infos on this? What suburb closer offer parking and train? thanks!

Unless I am mistaken you said on another thread you are sleeping at Village Nature. If so, why not use public transportation to go to the RER station?

If not, parking at Val d'Europe is free and I believe is the closest free parking lot to Disneyland Paris on the RER A. Remember this is a shopping center so you need to drive out before they close.

Yes we are! I didn’t realize the Villages had public transport? Need to google that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter