Day at Yosemite or Cirque Du Soleil??

Which one?

• Cirque

• Yosemite

Results are only viewable after voting.

SandrA9810

DIS Veteran
Cique's touring show Dralion is coming to the next city over, just saw the billboard sign on the highway tonight. An upper level student ticket, center section, is $60ish.

I've seen La Nouba once a couple years ago and I loved it. It's just that if I go, I go by myself. If I go to Yosemite, we can all go for that amount of money.

I have seen Dralion. If you loved La Noba, you'll love Dralion.
Tough choice...

Why are you the only one who would go to Cirque? Is it because of the price or because no one else is interested in going?

I love Cirque, but spending time with friends and family, hiking and seeing how amazing Yosemite is sounds like a better time and money better spend then seeing a show by myself.

How far away from Yosemite are you?
Can you go there another time? I would do that, if possible.

Dralion is my favorite Cirque show.
It is coming here too. Debating.............hard to pay for it when I have already seen it once ;)

I haven't been to either one, but I vote for Yosemite. DH & I are biiiiiiiggg into camping, so it's a no-brainer for me. If I lived within driving distance of Yosemite I'd think I had died and gone to heaven.:cloud9:

Dralion wasn't the best Cirque show I've seen. I would choose Yosemite.

I would go to Yosemite. I would rather have the experience and the pictures to remember by.

I LOVE(!!!!) Cirque du Soleil!!!! Someday I am going to Vegas and splurge to see EVERY show!

Having said that: I vote for Yosemite!!!! Enjoying the outdoors, the natural beauty, and getting to experience one of our National Parks - that is what I would choose!!!!!

:)

Don't you live close to Yosemite? I live an hour away and we go all of the time.

Dralion was a disappointment after La Nouba and all of the Las Vegas Cirque shows. I wouldn't spend the money to see it again.

I would go to Cirque, but then again Yosemite is beautiful. Very tough choice. You will enjoy whatever you pick. :goodvibes

I do live close enough to Yosemite, it's about a two hour drive there. The last time I went was in Febuary to try and see the natural firefall. I usually go on my birthday, but this year I went to Monetary Bay Aquarium.

Either choice is like pulling teeth with my boyfriend. Neither one really interest him, but when we go to Yosemite, we bring our friend along. They wind up in snowball fights at every patch of snow, and he wont ever admit to having a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts