Day At Sea

kris1973

Mouseketeer
I joined my first SWAP and I am not the most original person in the world. If you had to scrap a 2page Day At Sea what would you do? LOL I know this is sad but when I am doing this for someone else I feel this enormous amount of pressure. If it was just for me I would be done already.

Kristin

I did a two page lo for "day at Sea" for the Dis CJ group...Of course I haven't got the actuall CJ yet...so I hope I did it right. Anyways I took a bunch of photos of things you'd do in a day at sea...Like Character breakfast, kids at the Mickey Pool, lunch at one of the places on deck 9, lounging in loungers on deck 10, Formal pictures, an evening break at Signals and dancing at the night club....Oh...I also threw in a photo of one of the daily shows. SO in a nutshell I did a lo that included things you COULD do in an average day at sea....but I'm guessing you could focus in on one thing you'd do....like Palo brunch or Pool time. :blush:

Anyhow..good luck :thumbsup2

I'm in that swap too. :woohoo: Woohoo, I LOVE SWAPS!!!!! I would try to pick a theme and then see what happens. It's a hard one cause the other topics kind of overlap. What about something like a porthole photo frame, maybe something with the stack, something about the deck, something about the day at sea activities...For us it was a spa day...mmmmmm, memories :cloud9:

Oh, where was I...anyway, hope that helps a little... My problem is a catchy title for my Deck 9 Pool stuff :confused3 so I know what you mean about wanting it to be "special" cause you are sending it to others.

Are you doing a "swap" or a Circle Journal??? Cuz my suggestion...or just saying what I did was for a Circle Journal (a 2 page lo for someone else).....and not just a swap of scrapbooking things. Myself...if it is a "swap" I'm not sure what you could do for a "Day at sea"...I guess what I'm having a hard time understanding is why if it's a "swap" ...the swap group would limit itself to "A day at sea". I guess if that is how it is...you could do something from one of the showes (the golden Mickeys is on a sea day) or something related to the character breakfast or Palo brunch...cuz those are done on sea days also. You could always do a paper piecing of a bahama mama :teeth: or a miami vice. :smokin: Anyhow....those are a few suggestions if it is a item swap. Oh...I guess it would also help if it is a swap if you listed what your item was...like mats and frames, tags or journaling box...and so on....When you say a 2 page lo and for someone else...makes me think it's more for a CJ and not a "swap" :rolleyes:

One of the things I remember most from our sea day was all of the games that the Characters did with the kids. The characters were dressed in their "sea clothes" and they had a huge crowd of kids around the pool. Dd had a great time!

Jeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter