day 28 today, nothin. n e 1 hear on thurs or friday?

kkolbusz1

Mouseketeer
So ive been told that disney doesnt take any longer than 30 days. Also that notices come in up thru thursdays. Has anyone ever been notified on a friday if they passed or not? Also, this late in the game has annyone been rofr'd? Tomorrow is 29.

We were advised on a friday (3/22) that we had been rofr'd however it was only 2 weeks after it was sent over - so really quickly. It seems being on the 29th day is probably a good sign. Good luck - hope today is the day!! :)

We were notified on a Wed, this past Feb, that we passed and that was day 29. I am guessing your broker knows but hasn't had the chance to notify you yet...you should hear something very soon.

We were notified from Fidelity on a Monday I have a feeling they knew by Friday but they are not exactly on top of things or in any hurry day 19 contract taken. TSS contract heard on a Wed. and that was 2 weeks and it passed. TSS does get word from what my broker indicated to me most days of the week. I talked to my broker at TSS on a Saturday he said they JUST that day got in 8 contracts that were taken 1 that passed so I would guess its an ongoing process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter