Day 1 (5/28) POFQ foodcourt - DDP

mommyto3

Mouseketeer
First time on Dining Plan (posted opinion of DP on the DP Board)

LUNCH

Dad - Philly cheese steak basket, water, ice cream cookie

Mom (me) - Philly cheese steak basket, powerade, ice cream cookie

DD (15) - Pepperoni Pizza, powerade, cheesecake

DD BF (15) - Pepperoni Pizza, soda, beignets

DS (11) - Chicken tender basket, lemonade, shake

DD (8) - Cheese pizza, chocolate milk, ice cream cookie

When we sat down for this meal is when I realized OMG this is a ton of food. Pretty much the way we felt the whole trip ;) . Anyway, the food was standard fast food. Hated the food court (posted on resort thread) And swore I would not eat there again the rest of the trip.

$ 73.61 - made us use 2 cards (read report on DP board)

DINNER

2 Chicken tender baskets
2 Cheeseburger baskets

3 rice crispy treats
1 milk shake

2 powerades
2 waters

Okay, okay, I know I SWORE I wouldn't eat here again but we were too tired (been up since 3:30 am) to go to dinner (had Spoodles reservations, but canceled). Again average food, and shared this time. This was the last time we ate here.

$48.44 - let us use 1 card

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

We stayed at pofq years ago, and while i do not remember any of the food at the food court I will say every year when we go back to wdw I crave the
beingets and have never gotten back over to pofq to get some, I even tried to talk my kids into staying there for 3 days on our next trip but they all
wanted to stay at pop. oh well maybe next time.

Thanks for the reviews so far, sorry you didn't like the food court. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter