David's Bridal $99 Gown Sale?

zetalove08

Mouseketeer
I saw online that David's Bridal was extending their $99 gown sale until July 30th... has anyone ever bought their dress from them during this sale and were there actually good deals? How many dresses were on sale? I thought maybe it would show me which ones are discounted online but it just takes me to a list of all the gowns.

Any help would be much appreciated! :thumbsup2

I saw online that David's Bridal was extending their $99 gown sale until July 30th... has anyone ever bought their dress from them during this sale and were there actually good deals? How many dresses were on sale? I thought maybe it would show me which ones are discounted online but it just takes me to a list of all the gowns.

Any help would be much appreciated! :thumbsup2

I got my gown during the sale. The sale is really up to $200 off every dress, making some dresses $99. So every dress is on sale, getting some amount of money off. I am not sure how they determine which dresses get which amount off. Mine ended up getting $50 off, which helps, because any amount off is worth it!

I hope that helps.

Also at Davids Bridal also if you buy your dress there you get 10% off all acessories and a coupon book to get 20% off flower girl, bridesmaid, and mother of the bride dresses. You also get a free tux rental for the groom from After Hours and $20 off additional tuxes.

I bought my gown then as well. I saved around $100 or so on mine. Like Sarah said, they're all discounted. Most of the $99 are discontinued designs or less elaborate ones. It's a great time to buy your gown because the discount helps a lot!

Thanks!! My mom and I are going to try and go before the sale is over, I'm so excited! :goodvibes

soon-to-be-mrs kevin75 just bought her dress last saturday and actually found one in her size for $99. she was happy, which makes me happy. she said that her dress was basically the same as the $500+ dresses, except it was a different shade of white, which they had discontinued.

I tried dresses on at David's during their $99 sale. I was pretty surprised at the number of dresses that were marked down to $99...either that, or I just had cheap taste ;) I ended up getting my dress somewhere else, but David's was a great place to start to try on all different styles. Have fun shopping!

Oh, I will say this-make an appointment!

Really? Thanks for telling me because I wouldn't have known- I don't know much about dress shopping or anything. If you make an appointment how long do you have to try on dresses? I hate feeling rushed and usually when I get rushed I make decisions I regret later... are they usually pretty good about letting you take your time?

They probably won't let you try anything on without an appointment (depends on your local store). No rushing at all for me...I was there forever, and I found the dress that day. I don't make decisions quickly, and I didn't feel pressured. If a dress isn't in, but they (your mom, the salesladies) try to make it be, just let them put the veil on you, then say...ok, now I want to try on *that* one. If you don't have enough time, come back another day, just make sure it's before the sale is over!

I bought my dress from Davids Bridal during the $99 sale as well. I have to say, that I was impressed by the selections. You'll hear people say, that the dresses are cheap when you buy them at that low of a price. But I honestly didnt see any difference in the way they were made from the others that were priced way above! The only difference is they might not have AS MUCH of the glitz and glammor, but they aren't plain either. The nice thing about my experience though was when I went in for my last dress fitting, the dress that I had originally bought was to big for me and they couldn't size it down, so they had me pick out another dress (wasnt during the sale). I found one, and they ended up giving it to me for the same price as my first one, even though it was alittle bit more. Good luck with the dress search!

I have an appointment tomorrow night at 7pm! I feel kind of dumb though because my Grandma, mom and two of my bridesmaids want to come- is that overboard? Will they get mad at me? Also, do they let you take pictures of yourself in the dresses?

Thanks! I'm so excited but nervous too!!! :scared1:

I think it's up to you if it's overboard. They might have a hard time finding somewhere for that many people to go. I just took my mom, but we invited my grandmother. 2 of my bridesmaids went with me to a fitting, but they were also trying on their dresses. You can take pictures. Have fun! We can't wait to hear about it (and see pictures!).

Wow I'm surprised everyone had good selections. Around here if you aren't at a David's when the doors open the morning the sale starts you are not getting a $99 gown. The discounts go in tiers of how expensive a dress is. For example the $299 dress will be $50 and Things around $1000 will be $200 off. I'm so thankful for these sales. I'm going back in the fall to order my dress whenever they have their fall sale.

-Lauren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!