Dave in Sorcerer's Apprentice?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Did anyone notice Dave sounded EXACTLY like Christian Slater?!?! Same voice, same inflections, same tone, it was actually kind of distracting to me. I felt like the guy was lip synching to Christian Slater's voice or trying to imitate him.

Yes!!!! I thought the same thing! He sounds like Christan Slater in "Pump up the Volume". Do you remember when that movie came out, they were comparing him to Jack Nicholson?

Enjoyed the movie, smiled through out the whole thing.

Oh, I never thought that but then, I'm a HUGE Jay Baruchel fan and he has a similar voice and mannerisms in most of his roles.

If you don't believe me about the voice thing, watch the trailer for How to Train a Dragon, he played Hiccup.

Hmm I didn't notice that but I'll check it out the next time I see it :D

Oh, I never thought that but then, I'm a HUGE Jay Baruchel fan and he has a similar voice and mannerisms in most of his roles.

If you don't believe me about the voice thing, watch the trailer for How to Train a Dragon, he played Hiccup.

When I first saw the trailer and heard him narrating I was like "OMG its Hiccup!!"

Anyway I love the movie and hope it gets a sequel :wizard: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter