DATW PCC 3.0 Post here if your interested in meeting up with other Diser's

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Lets get an idea if there is an interest in meeting up for a DATW (Drinking Around The World) EPCOT meet with other Diser's & Cruisers :cool1:

The last one for PCC 2.0 was a huge turn out :) Very fun time!

Anyone interested? I think more people are staying POST cruise so I think it may be best to plan it for then. But I have a list of who is staying when and what resort so that will give us an idea as more people check in. :thumbsup2

PCC 3.0 list of Pre/Post Cruise Stays

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2904497

Wife and I would be interested pre cruise for sure.

We arrive the night before the cruise, so I don't think we could make that. I think last time we did it the second day after the cruise. Are you and DW there then?

We arrive the night before the cruise, so I don't think we could make that. I think last time we did it the second day after the cruise. Are you and DW there then?

ya, and staying at BCV, but my DD will be meeting up with us after the cruise. DATW might not be a great idea with a 7yo. but might be able to make work.

Great! Let's see what we get for interest and then we can make a date. I have a post going that is a list of who is staying where & when... so far most are staying longer post cruise so that may be the best bet...

I agree, Lisa - seems we'd have better luck setting something up post cruise.

I seem to remember some interest in this a few months back, but I don't think anything ever became of it. Now that the date is getting closer, I'm sure you'll generate more attention. Can't wait!

Thanks for getting things started.

:thumbsup2 :cool1: awesome! Looks like we will be able to get this DATW going :)

Ordinarily Val & I would be there in a heartbeat but we will have our 9YO grandson with us this trip and I don't think he would really enjoy being dragged around World Showcase. Still, I won't say no at this point. :drinking:

DH and I will stay tuned and see if we can join up at some point on the world drinking run! We'll have both DDs with us (7 and 5, so not yet imbibing :) ). My MIL will also be with us for part of our post stay, and we might be able to work something out there - just need to check our ADRs against the eventual DATW plan. Woo!

XO
Liz

I'd be up for it!

It was a blast on 2.0.

We are going to be there the Saturday before, and are flying out the Saturday after however. Not sure if that works into the schedule.

Heya all, Wondering if we are going to make a go at this for PCC 3.0! It was a blast after 2.0 for sure.

I'm definitely still interested too. Just waiting to hear when so we can see if we can work it into our plans. May be kinda hard with the 4th of July holiday, but I'm sure hoping it will work!

Well we are going to be in Epcot all day on Saturday the 23rd. But we have a ADR at Bistro for dinner that would interrupt. Could also do the 22nd, though MK is open till 2am that day.

Well we are going to be in Epcot all day on Saturday the 23rd. But we have a ADR at Bistro for dinner that would interrupt. Could also do the 22nd, though MK is open till 2am that day.

We will be landing in orlando on the 22nd. We plan on hitting MK as well for EMH. Love when that place is open that late.

We'll be in the World Showcase on the evening of the 23rd. I'd love to meet up and share a toast or two, if a group gets together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter