Date ideas under 18

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Julia L, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Julia L

Julia L Earning My Ears

My boyfriend is 21 and im 17, 18 soon. I'm wondering where can we go at the disney resorts for a classy nice date without it being adults only?

2. Julia L

Julia L Earning My Ears

please dont reply just to judge! The age gap is legal in my state and my parents love my boyfriend very much, i just want some advice :)

dclpluto likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. broncobill

broncobill Mouseketeer

It sounds like you're looking for a deluxe resort. We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge last year. They have a couple very places to eat, and you can walk around and look at the animals.

5. TinaLala

TinaLala Hold My Table at Ohana's I'm on My Way!

I would say Ohanas for dinner around Wishes time. They dim the lights and you watch the fireworks. Very romantic!

6. amesJ_erderW

amesJ_erderW Just a guy...who loves Disney...don't judge!

I wouldn't worry about the adults only thing. If you want the classiest of all dates, go expensive...do California Grill around the time of Wishes (or whatever those new fireworks are). Sure they'll be lots of older couples there but there are kids and stuff too...and watching wishes from up there is awesome! My family did it once and it was amazing.

7. OnceUponABenito

OnceUponABenito Hey Howdy Hey

Me and my Ex went to ohana one time while my parents and sister went to Epcot. There was live music and it was cool and lots of families so not adults only.