Das for Christmas party

Conniequeen

Mouseketeer
Is it true that they do not use DAS for the after hour parties. What about the rides I can not use my scooter on? I plan on using lighting lane, or is that not going to be used at the parties?

I have been able to use my DAS at MNSSHP in post years this year I went to this years party and did not do any rides so do not know about this year

Other people have been told no

I would ask the CM the worst they can say is no best is yes

Last edited:
When we have done MVMCP the last couple times we visited pre-covid we were able to get DAS return times both during the pre-party early entry time and during the party time. It was actually the CM at Guest Services when I was renewing my DAS so I could use it during the pre-party early entry hours that told me I could also use it during the party.

Don't know if they will still allow that.

SW

ETA: during the party time most lines were short enough that DAS was not needed, especially during the last half of the party. One of the reasons we like doing the parties is because of the short lines :-)

Last edited:
I was told this morning that there is no DAS during the AH party and I wonder if that is because now DAS signup is in the APP. Where as a person might override the system, as a user you could not?

I was told this morning that there is no DAS during the AH party and I wonder if that is because now DAS signup is in the APP. Where as a person might override the system, as a user you could not?
I think DAS at parties or After Hours events has been somewhat hit-or-miss in the past. If lines are short enough, they don’t issue DAS so it doesn’t surprise me. I doubt if it’s related to the app or pre-registration because once you are onsite DAS all works the same whether one did pre-registration or onsite registration.

Our experience has been that once the party hours start, you let them know you have a DAS and they scan to verify, then just let you through the alternate entrance. This was at MK for Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh, not sure if that makes a difference, but considering we also had Mobility issues, the standard queue was not an option between both combined.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter