"Daniel from Romania," in the Fantasy dining rooms?

Mickeyhugger

DIS Veteran
Has anyone (who's recently sailed the Fantasy) had him as their server?

DH and I will be on the September 24th sailing and were going to request him as our server. I know it's not a guarantee, but I remember him from our cruise to years ago and would like to request him.

Has anyone (who's recently sailed the Fantasy) had him as their server?

DH and I will be on the September 24th sailing and were going to request him as our server. I know it's not a guarantee, but I remember him from our cruise to years ago and would like to request him.

We also had him in December '13. He's great!

I just requested him as our server. Is anyone able to send me a PM with his last name, if you know? I know that he wore glasses, but the DCL rep said he'd be able to look up our past cruises to specifically request him. Unfortunately, he was not our server on any of our cruises.

I just requested him as our server. Is anyone able to send me a PM with his last name, if you know? I know that he wore glasses, but the DCL rep said he'd be able to look up our past cruises to specifically request him. Unfortunately, he was not our server on any of our cruises.

I was looking up servers named Daniel, and came across your msg. He was our server on the Fantasy in July 25 to Aug 1 2015. His name is Daniel Lungu. His asst. was Victoria from Scotland. Both great people. I know you already went on your cruise. Do you know if he was still on the cruise as a server. We will be going again in July of 2017 and want to request him again. Thank You

I was looking up servers named Daniel, and came across your msg. He was our server on the Fantasy in July 25 to Aug 1 2015. His name is Daniel Lungu. His asst. was Victoria from Scotland. Both great people. I know you already went on your cruise. Do you know if he was still on the cruise as a server. We will be going again in July of 2017 and want to request him again. Thank You
He was on vacation when we sailed, so we didn't see him.:sad1: I think you should be fine then in July.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter