Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
This Dancing With the Stars, Season 24 cast was officially confirmed on Good Morning America, this morning, March 1:

The Stars:
Simone Biles - Olympic gold medalist gymnast
Heather Morris - actress, singer on Glee
Normani Kordei - singer, Fifth Harmony
Nancy Kerrigan - Olympic bronze medalist figure skater
Erika Jayne - TV personality, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Chris Kattan - former Saturday Night Live comedian
Charo - comedian, actress, singer
Bonner Bolton - model & bull rider
Rashad Jennings - NFL football player, formerly NY Giants & Oakland Raiders
Mr. T - former actor on The A-Team and Rocky 3
David Ross - retired Chicago Cubs catcher
Nick Viall - currently The Bachelor

The Stars & their Pro Partners are:
Normani Kordei & Val Chmerkovskiy
Heather Morris & Maks Chmerkovskiy
Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess
Charo & Keo Motsepe
Mr. T & Kym Johnson Herjavec
Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko
Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd
Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev
Chris Kattan & Witney Carson
David Ross & Lindsay Arnold
Simone Biles & Sasha Farber
Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater

All 3 judges plus Julianne Hough will be back.

Pros NOT coming back: Tony! :sad: :sad: :sad: Mark, Jenna, Allison and Derek.

A big thanks to mandy200587, who has been our resident DWTS detective. :magnify: She will continue to be posting info & tidbits as it comes in (and as her jobs allow her time to post.) She has deserved a LOT of the credit the past 2 seasons for much of the juicy details. She got this list of the stars BEFORE the official announcement, once again, for a THIRD season. :yay: Thank YOU Mandy! :worship: :worship: :worship:

(As usual, this first post will be updated to use as a reference, as official cast, details, voting phone numbers & links are announced. :surfweb: )

_19eSamdvajVY7YV4k_5xN6lZIAB_5fvvmq4ulfUKcidulUI-t8f1wjdzVZ4-kp16oIhTg0mv1lYICamm0lACFIjicxWtAk=s0-d-e1-ft
THREE ways to Vote:
_5B9vGsJKaOGv2zNzLxzglMAYYCPD5L3JmCXRjEQ2CT5u2w3w1JcTt36AOg6PmdpMgpCT_uxeuTcFFGAbsu2AQGfi-YJoAM3V1TF3UXgIyhYSq4=s0-d-e1-ft
epErC1g7C5PVGpfYrTrSLHS6I4O19z3C2o4LPytxPxTamdIrt3K1rWKfxc9z25Pn1slXnW9Ko8KsRnHeiIDbgixVX8dBeyKFPZLqRNexw1B-TfDpGdopNolLU0Y3KA=s0-d-e1-ft
MiDQAiCe5MMOBC2CwXZS4At42DoB0AmmrQ908pcmDQ4ndK0AsGIZjF_QB8nCygVdgpQ63CK-BobQf9fQjmUbLxYO9l6SSbOTnqad4d_aQ73BK4Gz0bPuIPBgqltQkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:
1-800-868-34_ _
(Insert numbers below for the last 2 digits.) Phone voting begins at the beginning of the show on Mondays, and is open until 60 minutes after the conclusion of that show in your local time zone.

04 - David Ross & Lindsay
10 - Normani Kordei & Val
11 - Rashad Jennings & Emma

Also VOTE online starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

And/OR VOTE on Facebook starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
https://www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars/app/1046081125498814/

*** During the show's finale week: online voting will stay open only until 11am ET (8am PT) the following morning.

#DWTS #DWTS24 #DWTS2017

Last edited:
Starting this thread early as the last TWO seasons, our DWTS DIS detectives :magnify: were able to successfully name almost all the cast members BEFORE the official announcement date. :yay: :woohoo: :dance3:

mandy200587, who has been our resident DWTS detective :magnify: will be posting info as it comes in (and as her jobs allow her time to post.) She has deserved a LOT of the credit the past seasons for much of the juicy details. :yay: Thank YOU Mandy! :worship: :worship: :worship:

We also have about 3 other DWTS DIS detectives who also scour the Internet, social media, blogs & other message boards for details. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

What tidbits have any of you heard? Feel free to post any info, pics, gossip, rumors, news you've heard or read. :surfweb:

Who would you like to be on the show?
1sm134plead.gif%7Eoriginal
a0b7fdf6.gif%7Eoriginal

Who do you hope won't be coming back?
:headache:

I've heard Maks & Peta have had their baby. :cloud9: (Anyone want to post some pics of the couple & baby?)

Val was seeing Amber Rose for a while. That ended already. (We don't need pics of them. :p)

(As usual, this first post will be updated for reference as official cast, details, voting phone numbers & links are announced. :surfweb: )

_19eSamdvajVY7YV4k_5xN6lZIAB_5fvvmq4ulfUKcidulUI-t8f1wjdzVZ4-kp16oIhTg0mv1lYICamm0lACFIjicxWtAk=s0-d-e1-ft
THREE ways to Vote:
_5B9vGsJKaOGv2zNzLxzglMAYYCPD5L3JmCXRjEQ2CT5u2w3w1JcTt36AOg6PmdpMgpCT_uxeuTcFFGAbsu2AQGfi-YJoAM3V1TF3UXgIyhYSq4=s0-d-e1-ft
epErC1g7C5PVGpfYrTrSLHS6I4O19z3C2o4LPytxPxTamdIrt3K1rWKfxc9z25Pn1slXnW9Ko8KsRnHeiIDbgixVX8dBeyKFPZLqRNexw1B-TfDpGdopNolLU0Y3KA=s0-d-e1-ft
MiDQAiCe5MMOBC2CwXZS4At42DoB0AmmrQ908pcmDQ4ndK0AsGIZjF_QB8nCygVdgpQ63CK-BobQf9fQjmUbLxYO9l6SSbOTnqad4d_aQ73BK4Gz0bPuIPBgqltQkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:
1-800-868-34_ _
(Insert numbers below for the last 2 digits.) Phone voting begins at the beginning of the show on Mondays, and is open until 60 minutes after the conclusion of that show in your local time zone.

01 -
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -

Also VOTE online starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:

And/OR VOTE on Facebook starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
https://apps.facebook.com/votedwts/

*** During the show's finale week: online voting will stay open only until 11am ET (8am PT) the following morning.

#DWTS #DWTS23 #DWTS2017

YAY! After this season's Bachelor, I have a completely new admiration for DWTS as my fluff t.v. lol. As always, thanks to you and Mandy for all the info!:worship::worship::worship::worship:

OKay okay I'll stop squirreling and post what I know so far!!!!

No derek! Mark is a maybe. Most of the pros are going to be back from last season.

Julianne I think is up in the air because of Move tour. All the other judges are back.

Victor Cruz is a rumored celeb. Possibly a baseball player.

YAY! After this season's Bachelor, I have a completely new admiration for DWTS as my fluff t.v. lol. As always, thanks to you and Mandy for all the info!:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I didn't watch The Bachelor this season as Nick was too scummy for me. I missed all of you gals though. :( I'll be glad when we are all posting together on Monday nites again. :grouphug: :hyper:

I didn't watch The Bachelor this season as Nick was too scummy for me. I missed all of you gals though. :( I'll be glad when we are all posting together on Monday nites again. :grouphug: :hyper:
well sadly~ if history repeats, you will get to see him doing a scummy salsa on DWTS :rolleyes1

I have heard that Ricky Shrocder, Usher, Peyton Manning, Billy Bush, Nick Vail, Barry Weiss, Ashley Benson and Simone Biles.

I hope and pray Tony comes back.

I would like to see someone I have actually heard of :rolleyes: (It sucks being old.....at least for this).
I would love to see Usher though.

I took the Bachelor off my recording list. Didn't miss it in the least.

I would like to see someone I have actually heard of :rolleyes: (It sucks being old.....at least for this).
I would love to see Usher though.

I took the Bachelor off my recording list. Didn't miss it in the least.
I keep hoping for Barbara Eden or Billy Crystal

well sadly~ if history repeats, you will get to see him doing a scummy salsa on DWTS :rolleyes1

Yuck! :crazy2: Three times on The Bachelor(ette) should be enough. :badpc: And wasn't he also on Bachelor in Paradise too? Nick has gotten way more than his 15 min of fame. :headache:

Barbara Eden would be great!! I doubt Billy Crystal would do it

Don't know what kind of shape she's in, but Barbara Eden is 85, which I believe would make her the oldest contestant thus far.

If they're going to get a sentimental senior, how about Dick Van Dyke? Even if he only lasted the first few weeks, he'd draw a huge fan base.

Don't know what kind of shape she's in, but Barbara Eden is 85, which I believe would make her the oldest contestant thus far.

If they're going to get a sentimental senior, how about Dick Van Dyke? Even if he only lasted the first few weeks, he'd draw a huge fan base.
yeah...I have been hoping for her since the start..when she was young enough to be on~ sniff sniff. I'm just a big fan of hers and would love to see her on tv again. Dick Van Dyke would be a blast!

Just watched the last bit of Maks, Peta and baby Shai on GMA. I hope they make it. Love them together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter