Simone Biles
Normani Kordei (Fifth Harmony)
Nancy Kerrigan
Erika Jayne (Real Housewives)

Rumored "not confirmed" celebs:
Ashley Benson
One of the property brothers
someone from Storage Wars

Where did you hear that Kym is back? She's been tweeting about DTS, which is her new fitness studio.

Where did you hear that Kym is back? She's been tweeting about DTS, which is her new fitness studio.

She probably needs to advertise it a bit more. Nothing like exposure on national TV, during prime time, in skimpy outfits which show off her great body, to get a lot of publicity AND be paid at the same time. ;)

Just read that Nancy Kerrigan will compete. Don't know if confirmed yet, or rumor stage.

That's funny, I was just thinking about all the skaters and gymnasts they've had on, and saying to myself that Nancy Kerrigan or Mary Lou Retton would be good.

I think Nancy K always comes across as stuck up

I know what you mean, she seems aloof, but I think she's just introverted and uncomfortable being in the spotlight at times. We shall see. You can't help but feel bad for her with what happened at the biggest moment of her life; that had to be devastating.

I have no idea who Barry Weiss is.....

Barry+Weiss+E+Networks+2012+Upfront+Arrivals+O_LZQdv9w1Ml.jpg

....he's from Storage Wars.

I never watch this show but I do love Erika from RHOBH! I'll have to watch for her. She's just going to bust it out on the stage like "How many....Do I give???? Zero!" :rotfl:
*If you watch her show you know the lyrics...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter