• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

Dick Van Dyke would be awesome! I saw a video of him walking not too long ago, though, and I just don't think he's capable of moving much more than that.

Celebrities I'd like to see on it:

John Noble
Peter Tork
Maneet Chauhan
Ana Gasteyer
Justin Long

Haven't been keeping up with rumors, will try to do better. ha

Kind of fun being surprised, maybe. Could do without another gymnast though it is Simone's turn.

Hi All! I'm a "fluff" tv addict, can't wait for this to start back up again. I honestly don't know WHO I'd like to see on this season... Uncle Si? LOL

Just watched the last bit of Maks, Peta and baby Shai on GMA. I hope they make it. Love them together.

I saw that segment too. I hope also that they last. They've had an on & off again relationship in the past, haven't they? Maks is a real marshmallow underneath that tough exterior, the way he proclaims his love for Peta & the baby. :cloud9: Peta is planning a BIG wedding, and Maks said something like, "Come on girl, I want to be married already so everyone knows how much I LOVE YOU!!! :love:

I think his time dancing & befriending Kirstie Alley, leaving the show to see what else is out there, and then coming back & winning with Meryl and having that on his record, has all changed him. His focus in life is different now. :thumbsup2

Dick Van Dyke would be awesome! I saw a video of him walking not too long ago, though, and I just don't think he's capable of moving much more than that.

IDK, I've seen him looking pretty spry. He was on the Disneyland TV special about a year ago, at age 90, doing a bit of the "Step In Time" dance with Derek Hough.

Anyway, the point is, several older stars have appeared on DWTS, eg: Florence Henderson, Cloris Leachman, Buzz Aldrin, etc. and they've held their own for a short time, doing easier, slower, age appropriate dances. No one expects them to win, but they can still be entertaining and I think people enjoy seeing them.

Celebrities I'd like to see on it:

John Noble
Peter Tork
Maneet Chauhan
Ana Gasteyer
Justin Long
Your mention of Peter Tork makes me sad that Davy Jones is no longer with us. I would love to see him on DWTS. This takes me back to a much younger time when I would watch Davy Jones dance and try to copy his moves. I could never figure out how he seemed to glide.

Hey everyone! I'm in :).

I like the first two confirmed stars. I have a feeling that Mr. T will be a hot mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter