Dancing around the world~One pole at a time~~~Return of the prodigal trip reporter...

Great installment, you looked like you had so much fun with Jordan. I really miss him :sad1:. I always love your pictures, you always make me smile.

Wow, I've never been at AK in the dark! I do want to try EE at night. Very expressive pictures on the rides.:rotfl: We saw those birds too. They must gather late in the afternoon. We saw them as we were walking out.

P.S. I got past the update on my trip report where Jordan made an appearance. We had a special tribute to you but he has the pictures on his camera.

I think you are right, we saw them on our way in in the evening....I think.

Between your report and Winkers I'm really missing him too.

Great installment, you looked like you had so much fun with Jordan. I really miss him :sad1:. I always love your pictures, you always make me smile.

Tracy you win the coolest ticker award...how are you getting the transition effects in your rotating banners? Not that I have multiple tickers or banners to do it with but....

Great Update Cherie !! I've never been in AK after dark either it does look neat!!

Now as for your comment about not believing I was responsible for any one !!!I totally ressemble that remark:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I remember seeing those birds this trip, they were a trip! I hadn't noticed them before.

LOVE the whirl pic and the pole loving dino.
I seriously thought they were lights in the tree at first!

P.S. I got past the update on my trip report where Jordan made an appearance. We had a special tribute to you but he has the pictures on his camera.
did it involve a pole?:thumbsup2 Hopefully we'll get to see it soon!

I miss him too! It's only been about a month but it feels like 6 since he left.

Now as for your comment about not believing I was responsible for any one !!!I totally ressemble that remark:rotfl2::rotfl2:
:lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2: I can't believe you found a pole-dancing dino!
Obviously the imaginears were a few year years ahead of me!

Serious Pole Dancers will find their poles in the starngest places!1Especially if you have an Enabler along to help!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

and a great enabler he is

Great update. I like Ak at night. Crowds can be hit or miss too. I have been at EMH where it was really crowded ( maybe an MNSSHP night?) and last wed when it was pretty empty.

I miss Jordy too.:sad1: I picked up a couple of postcards to send him.

Animal Kingdom at night is so pretty!!! Love all the lights!

Oh, how I have missed your fun shots -- love the ricksaw accident! :lmao:

A pole dancing dino! Who would have guessed?!?! :rotfl2:

That dinosaur is the same one my kids always pose with -- clearly it is a favorite with both adults and children! :laughing:

Great update. I like Ak at night. Crowds can be hit or miss too. I have been at EMH where it was really crowded ( maybe an MNSSHP night?) and last wed when it was pretty empty.

I miss Jordy too.:sad1: I picked up a couple of postcards to send him.
It was pretty empty that night, which was great!

Animal Kingdom at night is so pretty!!! Love all the lights!

Oh, how I have missed your fun shots -- love the ricksaw accident! :lmao:

A pole dancing dino! Who would have guessed?!?! :rotfl2:

That dinosaur is the same one my kids always pose with -- clearly it is a favorite with both adults and children! :laughing:

I'm glad someone else is amused with my pictures..:laughing:

it's the same dino that I got stuck in after posing with it much to the amusement of the other people around us.

Great update Winkers! :banana:

It's so bitter sweet to see pictures of Jordy on here. :lovestruc

You guys are to much! I can't imagine the pictures do justice to the amount of fun y'all had together. :dance3:

Great update Winkers! :banana:

It's so bitter sweet to see pictures of Jordy on here. :lovestruc

You guys are to much! I can't imagine the pictures do justice to the amount of fun y'all had together. :dance3:

We did have tons of fun! My stomach muscles hurt for at least a week after because of all the laughter.

After our fun with Primevil whirl and the dino statue we made our way over to Dinosaur. As we got into the ride I decided it would be fun to pretend to be scared to death for the picture. I spent the enire ride preparing myself about a minute before we got to the spot I felt Jordan grab onto my arm and I thought..this should be good.....

What follows is my favorite picture from the trip...I laugh almost to tears every time I look at it.....

DSC07804.jpg

We didn't say anything about it untill we got to the screen to view our pictures...which is when D.Jay began to pout. He complained that we didn't let him in on our plan and he ended up looking like a dork just sitting there.:lmao:

This made me almost pee my pants from laughing because as I tried to explain between fits of laughter...it wasn't planned at all!:lmao:

D.Jay spent the rest of the night grumbling about how stupid he looks.:laughing:

I'm going to end this chapter here because I'm starting to feel sad. I miss Jordy so much as I know everyone does. This picture just makes me feel good to look at it.:goodvibes

up next...the final day..

DSC07804.jpg

Great updates.

And ditto to what Glen said about your nephews birthmark. My son has the same one. Every year it fades more and more.

:rotfl:

It wasn't planned that you two would react like that, but is Jordan acting or was he really that scared?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter