Dallas/Ft. Worth Area Dis Meet - 8-12-07

disneyaggie

DIS Veteran
Hey --

Wisbucky, a Dis'er from Wisconsin, will be visiting me the weekend of August 11-12. She and her hubby have never really experienced a Dis Meet since they live pretty far from the "big city". I have bragged about ours here in the D/FW area and I thought it would be fun for us to have one in order to show her what they are all about!

D/FW Dis Meet . . .

Date: Sunday, 12 August
Time: 2:00 pm
Place: Mi Cocina (we haven't been to this one in a couple of years)
7750 N. Mac Arthur Blvd. (corner of LBJ and Mac Arthur Blvd)
Irving, Texas
(469) 621-1451

Hope to see you all there! :thumbsup2

Funny, I was literally just looking at my calendar wondering when we were going to have another meet. We have house guests that weekend, but I think they'll be leaving by that time on Sunday so for the time being count us in!

Sounds good to me.. We were thinking the same thing, Time for a DIS meet!
I have news too!
I am now a agent for Mouse Fan Travel!!!!!!!!!!
Deb

Woohoo just a couple miles from my house.:cool1:
I have been MIA for the last few, so I need to show face.

I will add it to my calendar.

Yippee! We could all use a little DIS!! Count us in!!

That works out just right for me :cool1:. I'll be in Boston the weekend before that, and I'm so glad I didn't have to come on here and say yet again that "I can't make it". I've missed seeing everyone ::yes::.

Yippee! We could all use a little DIS!! Count us in!!

Sweet!

And RRBB: YEAH! I was so hoping that I could remember if that date was good for you and the family. Glad it was! :yay: Also, "Wisbucky" is another DVC'er! Whohoo!

It will be great seeing some folks that we haven't seen in a while (ahem, WebmasterKathy, KristaTX, TekMickey, slimpaw). Wheee!

Hi everyone!

I am so excited that Deb is willing to take me to a Dis Meet! I have never been to one before since there appears to be very few disney fans located together here in Wis.

You will all need to remind me to tell you about Disneyaggie and her so called simple stop at a book store at MGM for a muffin. :lmao: DH an I still laugh about it.

Hi everyone!

I am so excited that Deb is willing to take me to a Dis Meet! I have never been to one before since there appears to be very few disney fans located together here in Wis.

You will all need to remind me to tell you about Disneyaggie and her so called simple stop at a book store at MGM for a muffin. :lmao: DH an I still laugh about it.

Ya little tattle tale! :laughing: Most expensive muffin I ever tried to buy! :rotfl2:

We have never been to a DFW Dis meet. Do people bring kids? What all goes on at the meets?

We have fun at our lunch meets! People do bring kids, We eat, talk about Disney, family, and ourselfs, we laugh, and have a great time..
Come on down and see for yourself!
Deb

We have fun at our lunch meets! People do bring kids, We eat, talk about Disney, family, and ourselfs, we laugh, and have a great time..
Come on down and see for yourself!
Deb

Do you need to tell someone in advance or do you just show up? It sounds like fun.

We visit, some bring kids (we LOVE seeing the kids!!!), we laugh, we talk...

Dang, I wish the meet were tonight!!! It's been way too long since I've seen my DFW DIS friends. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter