Daily Grind 11/30/12 TGIF!

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Outta bed sleepy heads!!! (just kidding I havent been to bed yet)

Jen, have fun catching up with Morgan.
Nan- send DS to do any driving today?

P and Pd to those who need :wizard:

Lots to do today!
We got picked for the testing of the FastPass+ systerm :banana: made those ressie already. Need to look them over and see if we can match up the 2 rooms a little better
Online check in for hotel :cool1:
All of our stuff is packed. Managed to get it all in 1 suitcase under 50lbs and 2 1/2 carryons. :cool1:cut our shipping bill/check luggage fees in half. I only paired down everyone stuff like 3 times. I already planned on packing laundry soap for just in case. :cool1:

So far the day is good:

DD#1 up and out
DD#2 up and out

Autograph books are a must to get moving on
come up with creative wrapping for cocoa packets for tree for silent auction
more dance fundraising paperwork
count change for dance fundraiser :faint:
make a must get cleaned list- everyone seems to be slacking lately
Pack DD#2's costumes, make up and hair stuff
Throw something the crock pot for dinner.
DD#1 home
DD#2 from bus
Feed everyone
get DD#2 ready
Take DD#2 to theater 30 mins away
Perform for 3 mins
drive home
finish fundraising paperwork, to give to treasurer, Sat am at another performance
bed!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

I'm up!! Too early, of course, but I'm too excited to sleep! Get to see my girl in about 9 hours...tick, tick, tick...

Congrats to DS, Nan.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

No, Rachal.. he won't drive til tonight... he forgot to get his parking permit..and gosh forbid he have it but it not be in his car because it would result in him being tardy to class... they'll reprimand...so he will drive on his own Monday...

Jennifer, just a few more hours!!!

Today:

Need to search online high and low or figure out who to call in Disney.. DS16 accidently ripped a hole in his favorite Disney shirt and left me a note to see if I could fix it our add it to the Christmas list...

drop of boys
head to town to finish up shopping not quite finished but wanted to tally everything at home so I just didn't buy unwanted stuff....
home
lunch

clean up scraproom
pick up boys
homework/snacks

dinner
game

Have a great day everyone!!
Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need...

Nancy- The number is listed on the theme park boards and in the info on the boards here- just do a search for the merchandise number.

Today:
laundry away
dinner- pork roast
work on Christmas gifts- knitting, Thank you cards
2 chapters work stuff
quotes
work on stuff for Lisa
clean out living room (boxes from shopping/old microwave and such need to get out)
wash new clothes
dogs to groomer
walk dogs

Rebecca

Thank you Rebecca...

I got an email and a phone number...
I have emailed them already... and if I don't hear back from them by Sunday, I will give them a call then...
He rode this ride for the first time this year so this was his desired purchase to celebrate his feat...

:cool1::hyper::hyper::cool1:
it is Friday!!!

2 more weeks of work
got to find someone to watch boys on Dec 14 so I can go to Christmas party

got to finish Sofia then work some more on my Snowball set in inkscape
I had Sofia done but wasn't happy with crown so I got another thing to trace & got a better crown just need to fix hair & base to fit new crown

I need to make 2 more pages so I can make my goal for the month

DH was off yesterday so he could get some things done around the house before we get it checked out for refincing - need to make sure he remembers the survey to get faxed - I think they think of more & more paper work

got Christmas tree up yesterday - have to decorate tonight (need to take pics of that)

hope everyone days is great & everyone enjoys their Friday

Morning everyone. I'm getting my Christmas tree today! :cool1: Decorating it is one of my favorite holiday traditions. (maybe it has something to do with all of my Disney ornaments ;))

Rachal - Yeah for getting picked for the new fastpass system. :woohoo:

Jen - t-minus 7 hours until she's home!

Nan - Congrats on the new driver!

Reddy - I will second the "TGIF"!

Here's my list for today:

Got to sleep till 7 this morning. DH is off and he got the boys up & ready for school. Now he understands my struggle!

Work till 1 p.m.

DH & I going to pick out Christmas trees

Home for boys

Going to mom's for dinner with the family tonight and to take her tree over. Every Friday night my sisters and their families come to mom and dad's house for dinner so we can spend the time catching up with the week's happenings. Love it, and mom's a great cook!

Home and maybe put lights on tree if I'm not too tired.

Bed

Tomorrow is our big playoff game for the football team. Wish us luck as we are up against a killer team.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Friday!

I woke up at 330, finally dozed about 430...stuffy again...anyone ever use those Breathe Right strips???

Rachal - cool you got picked for the FP+ good job getting all that packed up !

Jennifer - hope the day goes quickly until Morgan gets home!

good luck on the lists Nan, Reddy and Danielle

Today:

extra jazz choir rehearsal
grocery shopping
finish cleaning house
see if megan's prints work in the frames
start mounting MH's to canvas
p/u megan 130 - early dism
megan couns at 230
dinner - sandwiches
extra perf team rehearsal at 6
home and crashing

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Turns out the buses are leaving earlier than planned, so I get to leave work at 2:00 instead of 2:30! Yippeee!

My sister's (who's sister-in-law passed away a couple weeks ago), dog has lung cancer :( He's an almost 11 year old Border Collie named Brady (yes, after Tom Brady, they're Patriots fans!). They are taking him to see her oldest at college tomorrow, and will put him down soon after that...I'm so so very sad for them :sad2: They've had so much going on, this is just another thing they don't need.

Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Jen have a great reunion with Morgan :hug:

So happy to have DH home :goodvibes He is feeling a bit better today, the pain meds are definately doing their job :thumbsup2

My plan is to enjoy hanging out with DH until I need to take Rachel to the city's tree lighting tonight (her choir is singing for the ceremony) :santa:

:cheer2: It's Friday!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Jennifer, shouldn't be much longer now!
Danielle, have fun with the tree!
Cheryl, glad DH is feeling better!
Lisa, hope you ae feeling better!
Rachal, let us know how the new fastpass+ works out.

Spent 5 hours at a crop and completed 0 pages....just not feeling scrappy today.:confused3
Might run to M's to check out paper.
Dinner? Not feeling cooking either.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thank you Rebecca...

I got an email and a phone number...
I have emailed them already... and if I don't hear back from them by Sunday, I will give them a call then...
He rode this ride for the first time this year so this was his desired purchase to celebrate his feat...

If you end up having a problem with getting what you need let me know- we don't have a date planned yet but do want to go back up for the candlelight processional this month and can stop somewhere and buy what you need as long as it is still sold. If they don't have the exact same one they will have a different design for it and I can always text the pictures of them to you for you to choose one if it comes to that.

Rebecca

Jennifer- sorry to hear about more troubles for you SIL's family. I will keep them in my prayers. I can't imagine having the added pain of needing to put down the dog.

Rebecca

thank you Rebecca.. let me know when you decide to go... I know it was at MK at Splash Mtn's shop when you exit....

Well safely in Los Angeles. Raining here. We can't make it to Disney land so we are doing a Warner brothers tour.
Hope all is well with everyone.

thank you Rebecca.. let me know when you decide to go... I know it was at MK at Splash Mtn's shop when you exit....

hmmm lots of good ones there
I"m wanting to get a photo frame from that shop next trip - if I can get the money::yes::

Well safely in Los Angeles. Raining here. We can't make it to Disney land so we are doing a Warner brothers tour.
Hope all is well with everyone.

fun! maybe you will see Ellen!

home for a bit before dance...did get my cookie dough made up - has to chill well - so will start my baking tomorrow!

so don't want to go back out, pouring down rain, would love to get my PJ's on and watch some xmas movies...oh well will be home by 730 and will do it then :thumbsup2

have a great night everyone!

Just now able to get online - my hand psoriasis has been really bad today, painful, inflammed and throbbing with several open lesions where the skin has split. Haved soak them in an oatmeal bath, applied meds follwed by gobs of of vaseline and then had them bandaged and wrapped in gauze. It's a lot of work but it helps!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Becku

Hope you feel better soon Becky!!!

Wow!! What a HS basketball game.... OH my!! My head hurts, my throat hurts, my ears hurt...but it'll ease over night... of course my boys (DH included) are hoping it's laryngitis to keep me quiet the rest of the weekend... DsS18 was a rockstar!!!! I had Buffy and PJ on text messaging and was flying so many text messages over the last minute and I was shaking.... buffy was being my eyes for the IU/UNC soccer game.... IU won that too.. It's a good, good night!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter