D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

dina444444

DIS Veteran
The D23 Expo is being renamed to D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event. Will be held 8/9/24 - 8/11/24 at the Anaheim Convention Center with some events at the Honda Center. Hotel rooms at convention rates are available now for booking on the official site: https://ultimatefanevent.d23.com/
More details can be found here: https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/d23-2024-date/

Edit: ticket details can be found here https://d23.com/everything-just-announced-about-d23-the-ultimate-disney-fan-event/

Edit 2: Ticket Sell Out Info / Original On Sale
Gold Member Sale - 3/26
Visa Cardholder Sale - 3/27
General Sale - 3/28

3 Day Honda Center + ACC Preferred Ticket - Sold out on 3/29
3 Day Honda Center + ACC Regular Ticket - Unofficially sold out on 3/26, officially sold out on 3/27
1 Day ACC + Honda Center Friday - Sold out on 3/27
1 Day ACC + Honda Center Saturday - Sold out on 3/27
1 Day ACC + Honda Center Sunday - Sold out on 3/27
3 Day ACC Only - Sold out on 3/27
1 Day ACC only Friday - Sold out on 3/28
1 Day ACC only Saturday - Sold out on 3/27
1 Day ACC only Sunday - Sold out on 3/28

Last edited:
I have my hotel booked! I am curious on how the Honda Center and the Anaheim Convention Center will be for the event. Most people will probably be staying near the convention center and not all will have cars (like me) so I wonder if there will be a shuttle or something.

I have my hotel booked! I am curious on how the Honda Center and the Anaheim Convention Center will be for the event. Most people will probably be staying near the convention center and not all will have cars (like me) so I wonder if there will be a shuttle or something.
I was thinking the same thing about a shuttle. I do not think Disney is going to provide a free shuttle or a paid shuttle either. I just wish they left it at the ACC.

Also booked but tentative upon seeing how this will work… not looking forward to being bussed down to the Honda center and possibly standing around waiting for entry in August heat.

Also booked but tentative upon seeing how this will work… not looking forward to being bussed down to the Honda center and possibly standing around waiting for entry in August heat. I was surprised the “convention” rate referenced passkey on the URL. Maybe it’s the same?
Passkey is the convention booking system. I booked my d23 room that way back in 2019.

It looks like the stuff that will be at the Honda center will be in the evenings after the daytime stuff at the convention center ends.

one of my initial thoughts about the Honda center is if their regular bag policy will be in effect etc.

It looks like the stuff that will be at the Honda center will be in the evenings after the daytime stuff at the convention center ends.
Yes, they said as much, but since it is August the sun will likely be up and still hot out as we're all being bussed over.

Booked as well, given the cancellation policy. If I decide I can't go due to budget, or just can't get tickets to the con, then I can cancel. However, if I can go AND get tickets, then at least the room situation is done.

one of my initial thoughts about the Honda center is if their regular bag policy will be in effect etc.

No Bag Policy

For all events at Honda Center, bags and purses can be no larger than 5 in. x 9 in. x 2 in. to be permitted and are subject to manual inspection - this includes clear bags. All other purses/bags/clutches will not be allowed into the venue. Backpacks of any size are not permitted.

Honda Center does not offer a bag check.

Guests who require a diaper bag or purse/bag for medical items, such as prescription medication, breast pumps, and other special medical equipment, are permitted to bring a bag no larger than 12 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. These medical and diaper bags must undergo additional screening and inspection.

Honda Center reserves the right to amend or change this policy at any time.

For a complete list of prohibited bags and items, click here.

https://www.hondacenter.com/arena-info/know-before-you-go/

No Bag Policy

For all events at Honda Center, bags and purses can be no larger than 5 in. x 9 in. x 2 in. to be permitted and are subject to manual inspection - this includes clear bags. All other purses/bags/clutches will not be allowed into the venue. Backpacks of any size are not permitted.

Honda Center does not offer a bag check.

Guests who require a diaper bag or purse/bag for medical items, such as prescription medication, breast pumps, and other special medical equipment, are permitted to bring a bag no larger than 12 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. These medical and diaper bags must undergo additional screening and inspection.

Honda Center reserves the right to amend or change this policy at any time.

For a complete list of prohibited bags and items, click here.

https://www.hondacenter.com/arena-info/know-before-you-go/
I’m aware of the normal bag policy. I’m more so speculating on if it will be in effect for a private event buyout

Booked as well, given the cancellation policy. If I decide I can't go due to budget, or just can't get tickets to the con, then I can cancel. However, if I can go AND get tickets, then at least the room situation is done.
Yup! Can’t beat $215/night at the Sheraton when rack rate right now is $800/night

I’m aware of the normal bag policy. I’m more so speculating on if it will be in effect for a private event buyout
The no bag policy will mostly likely stay too much liability involved. I would think so an event is an event. I doubt they will change it for Disney unless Disney is selling stuff there. Then Disney will have to pay for additional insurance as well.

The no bag policy will mostly likely stay too much liability involved. I would think so an event is an event. I doubt they will change it for Disney unless Disney is selling stuff there. Then Disney will have to pay for additional insurance as well.
I’m curious how that will work for people who have been at the convention center all day then head over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter