D23 Expo Disneyland park tickets sale

Hollymickey

Earning My Ears
Are there discounted park tickets during the Expo? Thought I saw it mention once but can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Yes, went on sale earlier today for those attending the Expo. I think it's like $10-$12 discount. We got an email with a link from the Expo.

I think park hopper was also $10 off. I think the regular ticket price was about $8 off.

Expo Prices for 1 park per day (see below about 1 day tickets- they vary by tier and are only $97 on Tues and Weds).
1653078642718.png
1 park per day prices:
1653078753681.png

Parkhopper add-on is $55/ticket for 1 park per day and $50/ticket for multi day tickets (its $60/ticket for regular ticket purchases).

So discount is pretty modest overall but could add up if you plan multiple park days (especially before/during/after the Expo) and have more than 1 or 2 people in your party.

I got a 3-day ticket to use for the two days before the Expo and for the Sunday after it ends. I would have preferred two after 4 PM tickets along with one full day, but they didn't offer them this time.

I was hoping they would do discounted tickets if you were going in the afternoon as well. At the moment I only grabbed Wed and Thursday. I did grab park hopper and genie plus. Probably didn't need to add genie but did it just in case.

What does the hive mind think the odds of Boogie Bash nights overlapping with the expo is..? Last year they started Thursday September 9th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter