D23 Expo DIS Meet - All DISers welcome - 08/08 5pm - Outside Hearthstone Lounge

When should we hold a DIS meet during the D23 Expo?

• Thursday evening somewhere at the DLR

• Thursday evening at one of the Convention Center hotels

• Friday morning AT the Expo

• Friday noon AT the Expo

• Other-please comment

• I don't want to meet DISers...they scare me

• Anywhere, anytime, and I will be there

• Meet on Thursday, then again on Sat or Sun

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are heading up after work on Thursday, so we may make it but it depends on when we can leave. I'll try!

Looks like I can make this now! :)

Its about 80/20 at the moment but looking good so far! At least maybe a short time. Be fun to put a few faces to some of the names.

Minniemimi52 and I (zendisney) will be at the meet. Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones. We are fresh off the Disney Wonder. Very excited about going to DL and hearing about D23. :rainbow::rainbow:

Looks like I am going to make ti after all. That is if LA traffic doesn't get in the way! See you all tonight.

oh I wish I could make it tonight would really like to meet some of the folks who's posts I read. will be at the expo on sat, bright and early tho

Came by to meet everyone. Looks like everyone's gone. If you're still here, let me know where. :)

- Dreams

We are outside by the fireplace.

There are three fireplaces around the hearthstone, LOL. I spent the first 15 by the only one I knew about inside be GCH. Before giving up I looked outside and saw the meet.

Got to say hello to Tom, Mary Jo, DLR29, Disneyland1951 and Bret aka mfc-plus more :).

It was great seeing friends, and meeting DISers, too! We've got to do this again. It was really nice

Who are the 2 people who selected the "I don't want to meet DISers...they scare me" option?:rotfl2::rotfl2: (I still get a hoot out of that -- I was actually expecting that a lot of people would select it just to be funny.)

Yesterday was fun! It was great putting faces to names. Hope everyone is enjoying their day at the Expo!

Yesterday was fun! It was great putting faces to names. Hope everyone is enjoying their day at the Expo!

Hey dude it was great to meet you and others as well! :)

Hope you made it back to NoCAL ok! I didnt get to talk to that many people at the meet but who I did meet was fun! Just sorry I got there so late. Maybe will see a few more of you over D 23 this weekend. Take care!

It was great meeting you (after posting back and forth so many years). Enjoyed meeting all those that I had the chance.

And, wow, what a day today -- made possible by tag teaming with fellow DISers. Thanks! Cheers to a great Saturday tomorrow (yikes, today!?!)

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter