d

PolynesianAlex

Alooooooooooohaaaaa
I keep seeing this room picture with 2 beds next to eachother and looks like a really nice hotel room.. Is this a different type of studio?

The second bedroom in a dedicated 2 bedroom unit has 2 queen beds rather than the normal studio set-up with 1 queen bed and a sleeper sofa.

I suppose if it were a standard hotel but BLT isn't set up that way. :goodvibes I can tell you the dedicated 2BR was ROCKIN'!!

But what is More Hotel Resort like Bay lake Tower or Satatoga Springs?

What is more "hotel" like out of the two? Bay Lake Tower - as it's one building with numerous rooms and floors. If you're talking in terms of bedding, neither, they're equal in terms of studios.

If you want a room with two beds, then why not just go for a room at the Contemporary itself?

Well, that kinda depends on what you mean by hotel-like. If you mean the room configurations, and are looking for two queen beds in a studio, then you want OKW. They're the only DVC resort with that setup in all of their studios. The rest all have a queen bed and a sofa bed in the studios. Well, actually, I think BCV might have a handful of studios with two queens, too.

Neither of them. They are DVC resorts and have villas - studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom villas.

None of the DVC resorts are set up like hotels with two similar rooms connected to each other. Only studios will connect to one bedrooms to make two bedroom lockoffs. Studios never connect to studios. One bedrooms never connect to one bedrooms. Two bedroom villas never connect to anything.

Neither of them. They are DVC resorts and have villas - studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom villas.

None of the DVC resorts are set up like hotels with two similar rooms connected to each other. Only studios will connect to one bedrooms to make two bedroom lockoffs. Studios never connect to studios. One bedrooms never connect to one bedrooms. Two bedroom villas never connect to anything.

Well i think Bay Lake Tower has more of a hotel feel by far
Interior Corridors, Room Service, Monorail. Pool By a Lake

Saratoga springs has a Vacation Home Feel . Very Large walking, Out of the way of parks, Exterior Corridors,

Well i think Bay Lake Tower has more of a hotel feel by far
Interior Corridors, Room Service, Monorail. Pool By a Lake

Saratoga springs has a Vacation Home Feel . Very Large walking, Out of the way of parks, Exterior Corridors,

Whatever a hotel may "feel like" neither of them feel like a hotel to me once inside and I've stayed at both. DVC Villas are not like a typical hotel.

Does having a pool by a lake and a monorail make a hotel a hotel? ;) I think you are just trying to quantify as to what you want in your vacation; rather than indicate what a hotel is. :confused3

In saying that if I had to chose between SSR and BLT I'd go with BLT -- that is why I bought there. But AKV points may be added soon in addition to! :cutie:

...Does having a pool by a lake and a monorail make a hotel a hotel? ;) I think you are just trying to quantify as to what you want in your vacation; rather than indicate what a hotel is. :confused3

So that means, YC, BC, Swan, Dolphin and BWI are not hotels since they are not by the monorail. Neither are any of the offsite hotels either.

Plus none of the moderates or values are hotels since they don't have a monorail.

So that means, YC, BC, Swan, Dolphin and BWI are not hotels since they are not by the monorail. Neither are any of the offsite hotels either.

Plus none of the moderates or values are hotels since they don't have a monorail.

LOL I didn't say they weren't hotels.. he did... or are you further agreeing with me? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter