Cypress Pointe Resort/Grand Villas

50 years Too!

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at Cypress Pointe Grand Villas?
We have a 3 bedroom rented for an amazing price (in my opinion).
A little concerned it might be too good to be true.
Worried it might not be as nice as it sounds.
Thanks for any feedback.

Thanks to the DIS we stayed at CPGV and LOVED it! It's now our favorite off-site place to stay (especially when avoiding the weekends at DVC). The place is huge, the kitchen is well equipped, the master bath and tub is great (you'll have 2 mbr in the 3 br villa), big tv and dvd player, screened porch with table and chairs, volcano pool for the kids. No need to worry. :sunny:

How much is your great price and where did you book it? We've always used hotelkingdom, so just wondering.

You'll love the location! We've stayed in a 3BR at CPGV and thought it was wonderful!

50 years Too! said:
Has anyone stayed at Cypress Pointe Grand Villas?
We have a 3 bedroom rented for an amazing price (in my opinion).
A little concerned it might be too good to be true.
Worried it might not be as nice as it sounds.
Thanks for any feedback.

Its very nice, please let us know if you got a cheaper rate than the 136/night thru hotelkingdom. Thanks.

Thank you all for your response.
I am really excited to stay now.
We are staying DVC for a week, but didn't want to have to use weekend points for our arrival, since we aren't doing DW when we first arrive.
I got it through Hotel Kingdom at $141 during Easter week.
Deb :cloud9:

We just got back from a week at Cypress Pointe. We LOVED it. The kids loved the volcano pool and our 3 bedroom was very nice and clean. My 2 daughters shared the lock out room and thought that it was the coolest thing ever.

We stay one night at the Yacht Club after we checked out and the kids kept saying that they wish we were back at the condo.

My family stayed there last June. Its wonderful. You will definitely not be dissappointed.

My friends returned from staying there in early June and they had a great stay. They said there was more than enough room and very close drive to WDW. After trying to convince to stay onsite, they said they won't their next trip because they really enjoyed Cypress Pointe! You can't beat that great price too for all you get!

Have a great trip!

We have a two bedroom villa for the night before we check into our disney resort thanks to all my friends here on DIS! Thanks guys we got an awesome price of $93!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter