Cypress Pointe - Now That I Got The Great Deal, Tell Me All About It!!

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
I've booked a 2 bedroom for 6 nights for $280 thanks to another poster on here!! I'm not sure if it's in Phase 1 or 2 yet. How is it? It Looks nice, but tell me all about it!! How far is it from Seaworld and Universal? I don't think we will be doing WDW this time. How is the volcano pool? Anyone have some pics they want to share? Thanks :wizard:

ETA - DEAL IS DEAD

Dear Customer,

Thank you for making your recent hotel reservation with us. Please be advised, however, that we have been unable to receive final confirmation for your requested travel dates and/or room type from the hotel you selected. Some hotels do not have the electronic booking capabilities required for instantaneous confirmation and it can take an average of 1-3 days to receive confirmation from them. Unfortunately the hotel you selected was unable to confirm your request.

***** NOTICE *****
At this time, you do not have a valid reservation with the hotel, however we would be glad to help assist in making alternate arrangements. Please contact one of our customer service professionals at 1-800-929-2523 or click here if you would like to select another hotel online.

hi, do you mind sharing me the link how you got the deal? :teeth:
i plan to book on cypress too... :confused3

www.walmart.com and click on travel. Or you can go to ww.on etra vel.com and search for it through there. The first night comes up regular price $182 and the rest of the nights come up $14 for the two bedroom. The one bedroom was com ing up earlier. Hurry though!

Hey there summerrluvv!!!! you beat me to the question...what a deal eh? I checked it out some more on sunterra's site and if you book through their main site then the only phase available is 2!!!!! So I think that's what we booked!!! I got 3 nights for $187.32

loveysbydesign said:
Hey there summerrluvv!!!! you beat me to the question...what a deal eh? I checked it out some more on sunterra's site and if you book through their main site then the only phase available is 2!!!!! So I think that's what we booked!!! I got 3 nights for $187.32

Oh that would be great!!! Phase 2 does look a bit nicer doesn't it? Either way, with such a great price I'll be happy no matter what it is!

We booked today too thanks to the OP. We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it. You are about 2 blocks from the DTD entrance/Crossroads. The pool was nice, but the volcano area can get chilly. They were right next to a Winn-Dixie and there was a small strip mall in front with several resturants. The only one I remember off hand was steak and shake.

The room was really nice with a full kitchen, living room/ dining area, and it had a master bath with shower and jetted tub. The 2nd bedroom had 2 twin beds and there was a full bath right outside the door. There was a stacked washer/dryer so we came home with clean laundry. I think last year we paid right at $100 a night with tax, so this is an even better deal and we thought last year was a great deal!

i just booked too, thanks to op :thumbsup2
i was going to book this hotel via hotelkingdom for $99/night, now i got $60/night because of this deal, thank you so much! :banana:
but anybody know if we get the ones with kitchen or not?
and to pp, how far is this hotel to disney?

We just dropped our rate in October from $510 for 5 nights to $217. I love this web site. It looks like the rooms are in the Grand Villas which are very nice. The rooms are very large. The buildings surround 2 swimming pools and a mini golf. The Volcano pool is a short walk across the street. It has 3 small slides going into the pool but they are not actual water slides. We found the on site deli (by the pool) decent and very reasonable. The location is excellent with a ton of dining options close by and as someone said before, a Winn-Dixie next store. They also had some children and adult activities but as far as we could tell they did not offer any transportation but I always rent a car so I didn't pay much attention.

Wow! This is outstanding. I hope it's legitimate and doesn't get canceled due to being a mistake on the website. I did find that if you put in 2 people, then the 1 bedroom comes up. If you put 2 adults, 2 children, the 2 bedroom comes up. If you enter 4 adults, 2 children, the 3 bedroom comes up. I tried entering 4 adults, and 3 children, and it said no availibility, even though I know the 3 bedroom sleeps 8. See if this helps to get the other bedroom options to come up.

I needed dates through Jan 2, 2007, but could only get through Dec 31, 2006 to come up, so I went ahead and booked it. I figure I'll try to add the other 2 nights later, or maybe just Priceline a hotel for the last 2 nights. It averaged to about $31 a night for the 3 bedroom. This is a steal!

Thanks to the OP for the info about how to book it.

Looking again, I'm not so sure it could be a mistake because it does say "special rate!" in the header. :thumbsup2

I'm going to book it tomorrow and hope that it's still available!! What a savings!! I hope there is no timeshare presentation involved!! I'm just wondering if anyone knows the diff between a 2bedroom and a 2 bedroom suite? Thanks!

I just tried to book, and it wont let me. The person I talked to said they may be updating the site.

Congrats to all who were able to get that awesome rate. :cool1: I just tried but got a room unavailable prompt. I will keep trying.

Well, I just booked May 17 through May 23 for a total of $233.04 at Cypress Pointe. The Grande Villas were not available for those dates. :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: I have never been there but the reviews sound pretty good. What is a good building to request and what floor? Thanks!

I just booked too -- couldn't resist this great deal! We're already going to be in Orlando from 10/28 - 11/4 staying in a 1 bedroom at Vacation Village Parkway thru Skyauction, so I booked us at CPV in a 2 bedroom for 10/22 - 10/28 for a total of $233.04. WHAT A DEAL!!!!

Go to Sunterra.com. It is their featured destination this month. You will see it right in the middle of the page and you can find pictures and virtual tours. My parents belong there. It is very nice.

I just called down there and according to the front desk there is no additional fees such as resort fees but you are required to attend a 90 min. timeshare presentation. I got the 2 bedroom interior in July for $182 the first night, $14 for nights 2 thru 5. Has anyone attended one the their timeshare presentation? How pushy are they?

For anyone who has purchased this offer...does it say anywhere that you have to attend the presentation? I went to the page where I put in my info and did not see it anywhere.

mareed said:
I did find that if you put in 2 people, then the 1 bedroom comes up. If you put 2 adults, 2 children, the 2 bedroom comes up. If you enter 4 adults, 2 children, the 3 bedroom comes up. I tried entering 4 adults, and 3 children, and it said no availibility, even though I know the 3 bedroom sleeps 8. See if this helps to get the other bedroom options to come up.

Thanks to the OP for the info about how to book it.

i put 2 adults and 2 children (should be 4 adult and 2 children) then i realized that after i submit, i called onetravel customer service and she said it's okay, 2 bedroom can occupy 6 persons (after confirming with cypress pointe)

now for the timeshare presentation, can someone explain me about it? :confused3
i want to go on vacation and have fun :teeth: not to attent a presentation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!