Cypress Pointe Grande Villas

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by BLAMBKY, Jan 12, 2010.

1. BLAMBKY

BLAMBKY Mouseketeer

Has anyone been to this Time Share lately?:surfweb: (I have 2B/2BA booked for Oct. Is it decent for families?) Do they have a shuttle to the Parks? (I would LOVE to NOT pay the :scared1:parking fee!)
    TIA!!!

2. greenclan67

greenclan67 Callie35

We have booked there as well for March on this year!!! I don't remember anything about a shuttle, but I could be wrong!!! Call the resort and ask them, they seem very good when you call and ask them anything!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. TheGoodWitch

TheGoodWitch Earning My Ears

We have been owners at Cypress Pointe, Phase I and Phase II (Grandvillas) for several years. The resort is very family friendly. Pools are great, miniature golf (get the weekly package) and a Kids Club with daily activities.

No shuttle to the parks though. Not sure what a cab would be, because we always drive. Very close to Downtown Disney.

Enjoy!

5. BLAMBKY

BLAMBKY Mouseketeer

Thanks for your replies. We are soooo looking forward to our trip and not even paying the parking fee will get me down!:cutie:

Thanks again!

6. BLAMBKY

BLAMBKY Mouseketeer

Hmmmmm? I just read a review on TripAdvisor and some one posted that they DID have shuttles........:confused3

7. DJT

DJT DIS Veteran

Are you reserving directly through them, or through another party? I know they used to have some really good deals a few years ago and I was trying to figure out where to go to check rates. TIA. :goodvibes

Donna

8. BLAMBKY

BLAMBKY Mouseketeer

We are trading into it using our time share. I almost wish that we didn't have time share, so we could stay on site just once:lmao: BUT we really enjoy the extra space that time shares give us. Have a great trip!

9. Detailor

Detailor DIS Veteran