cw in london

dennis99ss

DIS Veteran
I don't think they exist, but are there any country western places in london, whether it be bar, pub restaurant. I know about tex. embassy, arkansas cafe, bodeans, and some others. But, is there any cw place? I had heard there was a restaurant that had live music, but it closed last year.

Hi,

And welcome to the UK boards :wave:

I'm a Londoner born and bred but I can't think of any off the top of my head although I'll do a quick search.

Line dancing has a big following over here and some pubs and restaurants hold C & W nights but I can't think of a dedicated pub / restaurant though.

I haven't been able to find them either. Although, my searches may be limited since I use American instead of English in my search terms.

I hear it is supposed to snow next week. I can always count on London to bring my heavy coat out of the closet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter