CVS Minute Clinic coupon...?

disalways

Mouseketeer
I just got a coupon in the mail for a Minute Clinic in a CVS store the next town over. I had never heard of them before, and I am wondering if anyone has used them before. The card says to visit the Minute Clinic, and I will receive a $2 off $10 CVS brand coupon.

Has anyone else received this coupon? Anyone else ever visited them?

I like our clinic. We have went for minor illnesses....strep, ear infections. Our ins has a high deductible, so it was cheaper to go there then to our dr. Plus, it's nice to show up in the evening and we never have a wait here. I think I waited 15 minutes once over the winter.

They take most insurances, so if you normally have a copay, you just pay that.

Hi. I've never received a coupon but we've gone there three times, once for pink eye, once for flu shots and once for strep throat. They can't (at least at ours) give a penicillin shot but they can prescribe regular prescriptions. It was very quick and easy. Sign the sheet outside the little cubicle and wait our turn. My insurance covered the visit with a regular co-pay visit which cost less than going to Urgent Care.

Very Interesting! I never knew about this... I will have to check this one out. Thanks for your responses.

Took DD there 2 weeks ago. We walked right in and they took our insurance. I paid the co-pay and we were out of there in 15 minutes. They did the physical exam and rapid STREP test right then and sent the STREP test off for further testing (thank goodness it was negative).

I would definitely use them again if needed. Who can turn down another excuse to CVS? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter