CVS ECB deals - Sales for Week 10/14-10/20

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
Be sure to check out ttp://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62 and http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533 for a more thorough list of upcoming sales and a match up to coupons out there for their products!!

ECB Specials (All limit 1 unless noted)
$1 ECB WYB Dawn, Ivory, Joy Dish Soap $2.79
$5 ECB WYB any Two (2) Jergens Lotions
$5 ECB WYB $15 any Nivea Visage or Body Care
$5 ECB WYB any Two (2) Curel Lotions $7.99
$2 ECB WYB Advil Maximum Strength $6.99
$2 ECB WYB Caress Body Wash $3.99
$2 ECB WYB Gilette Disposable Razors – Venus, Daisy, Gillette Sensor 3 $6.99
$5 ECB WYB Gillette Fusion Razor $9.99
$9.99 ECB WYB Accu-Check Aviva or Compact Plus $19.99
$5 ECB WYB $15 Covergirl Products

$2 ECB WYB Serenity Pads $11.99 (limit 4)

$2 ECB WYB Two (2) Herbal Essences Hair Care 2/$8.00 (limit 5)
$1 ECB WYB any Yeast-Gard Product (limit 5)
$12 ECB WYB $20 Eucerin Redness Relief (limit 5)
$2 ECB WYB Five (5) Gatorade or Propel 5/$5.00 (limit 5)

Buy ONE Get ONE FREE
Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent
All L’Oreal Lipcolor, Mascara
Colgate Toothpaste
3 Musketeers, Snickers, M&M’s funsize $2.99
All Chase & Sanborn Coffee
Arizona Tea
CVS Batteries

Buy ONE Get ONE 50% off
All Life Fitness Vitamins or Supplements
CVS Storage Bags
All Physicians Formula Makeup
All Sally Hansen Nail Color or Lip Treatment
All Marx Anthony Hair Care
Cristophe Beverly Hills
All Bonnie Bell
All Blistex

Other deals
Starburst, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch fun size $1.97
Kit Kat, Twizzlers, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups Pack A Snack $0.99
Post Cereal $1.99
Ajax $0.99

Get a Free Halloween Bear WYB 3 American Greeting Cards

Don't forget!!! When in doubt and they are out, get a RAINCHECK! they can be used at ANY store and DO NOT EXPIRE!!!

Any questions regarding the ECB program please browse through our 1st thread at:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1378963

Abbreviations:
ECB = Extra Care Buck
PSA = Prices starting at
CRT = Cash Register Tape
WYB = When You Buy

Helpful websites!!!
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/extracarehome
http://deals.families.com/cvs,f533
http://www.terismessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=13237
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums...splay.php?f=62

All information is compiled from various sources - other forums, friends, family, personal experience, and the actual ads themselves. My location is in central MA as well as others are country wide, so keep this in mind when reading posts and be sure to confirm your local ad as well before actual shopping. Happy ECB'ing!

CVS must have some super excess stock in Herbal Essences....this is the third week in a row they are offering that ECB.

Kimya

As always, OP, thanks for the post. With that $24 ECB (exp. 10/28) burning a hole in my pocket, am considering some sort of inexpensive Verizon or Virgin pay-as-you go cellphone ($14.99-$19.99 range), but looks like nothing this week at CVS. :surfweb:

Thanks again for posting!! Didn't see much but I am all over the Post cereal for $1.99. Have coupons for buy 4 post cereals and get free milk I can use!:goodvibes

It's also the 3rd week they've run maximum strength advil. Anyone heard if it's going to hit the stores soon?

Thanks for the reminder on the $5 coupon That is great and we needed Tylenol!!Cool:thumbsup2 When I talked to the Store mgr a couple of weeks ago regarding the Max Strength Advil she said that they got an email saying that they weren't sure when it would come out because the FDA hadn't approved it yet so there was a hold on it. Who knows?

I didn't have the $5 coupon and just bought 4 things of children's tylenol last week to get the ECB. Looks like I'll have to go get more! With 3 kids, we use the stuff like it's water it seems. Thank you for the link!

I didn't have the $5 coupon and just bought 4 things of children's tylenol last week to get the ECB. Looks like I'll have to go get more! With 3 kids, we use the stuff like it's water it seems. Thank you for the link!

Don't forget about the Tylenol Rebate!!

There are also Covergirl Buy a foundation get a powder free. There is also a BOGOF on Covergirl lip products.

Maggie

Glad I read this when I did...I'd just thrown away the tylenol receipt this afternoon and it was still in the kitchen trash can. Is it a sign of addiction when you dig through the trash for a receipt to receive $5 back?!?

Glad I read this when I did...I'd just thrown away the tylenol receipt this afternoon and it was still in the kitchen trash can. Is it a sign of addiction when you dig through the trash for a receipt to receive $5 back?!?

No, in this group, it's considered highly intelligent!

I save every single receipt I ever get in shoe boxes I get from my addiction - shoebuy.com!

It's also the 3rd week they've run maximum strength advil. Anyone heard if it's going to hit the stores soon?

Haven't heard when it will hit stores but my store has these round corp. printed signs saying that they are awaiting FDA Approval and substituting with 200mg Advil. I don't have the exact info but they are subbing and giving an ECB for the sub.

I've also heard that the Tylenol deal was a MONTHLY deal, so still working. I haven't tried it myself, though.

Maggie

My herbal essence is 2/$6 not 2/$8!!!!!!!!!!!! So its like paying 2/$4. Limit 5.

Of course, there is the B2Get1F coupon today too.

Maggie

I've also heard that the Tylenol deal was a MONTHLY deal, so still working. I haven't tried it myself, though.

Maggie

I think that's true because there are end-cap displays with special-sized tylenol and motrin and a blurb about $10 ECBs when you spend $20 on the display - some have instant-off coupons and some have 25% more free, etc. I just don't know if it's a repeatable deal, but it must be if it's still showing on our receipts??

I everyone I am a cvs newbie and have been reading here and also hcw and terris. I see many say they are using a 4 dollar cvs coupon. Where are you getting this? Online, in the stores, do you earn it with your card?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter