/cute vacation video with a cameo from PETE!

Great video! :happytv:

I missed Pete though. About what point does he show up?

I think the cameo is just Pete's voice of Disney Prices being high in the beginning of the video.

It's a great video though I think I may have commented on you tube about it already but I agree that Disney vacations(and vacations in general) are priceless!

What an awesome video! That guy did a great job...it could be a Disney commercial. Thanks for posting it. :thumbsup2

Wow ..great vacation video. That could be a commercial.

loved loved loved it!!
Just sat down and watched this video with a huge smile on my face....

Smiled all the way through it! What a great video.

Awesome video and awesome ending. It made me think about the moment my family has started creating our memories. He summed up in his video what I try to explain in people why these trips are so important to me and my family. You can't make up that love they all share.

I am such a sap. Not only do I cry watching other people's Disney videos, I also danced. Good thing the kids didn't come in the kitchen!:rotfl:

:thumbsup2 that is one awesome Disney video :worship: if their was an award for best Disney youtube video of the year. I would give to you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter