Cute - How to take a Puppy Photo!

MissBubbles

<font color=blue>I need: <font color=brown>chocola
I got an email from a friend who knows I have a new puppy. He's now 3 1/2 months old and growing like a weed. Very cute personality and a bundle of energy which is why I don't have any up to date photos of the little bugger. :lmao:

So here's the email on "How to take a Puppy Photo":

1. Remove film from box and load camera.

2. Remove film box from puppy's mouth and throw in trash.

3. Remove puppy from trash and brush coffee grounds from fur.

4. Choose a suitable background for photo.

5. Mount camera on tripod and focus.

6. Find puppy and yank dirty sock from mouth.

7. Place puppy in previous spot and return to camera.

8. Forget about selected spot and crawl after puppy on knees.

9. Focus with one hand and fend off puppy with other hand.

10. Get tissue and clean puppy nose prints from lens.

11. Take flash bulb from puppy's mouth and throw in trash.

12. Put cat outside and put peroxide on the scratch on puppy's nose.

13. Place magazines back on coffee table.

14. Try to get puppy's attention by squeaking toy over your head.

15. Replace your eyeglasses and check camera for damage.

16. Jump up in time to grab puppy by scruff of the neck and say, "No, outside!".

17. Call spouse or significant other to clean up the mess.

18. Fix a drink. A strong one. :sick: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Love this! Mickey's so fast and wiggly that I have so many digital photos with blurred images or just the back end of him that I think I will print a few out and make a scrapbook layout with this "How To" list.

I love the list so funny. I haven't taken many photos of dogs as we don't have one but I can see this from my time with friends dogs.

Rebecca

Oh, Wendy.....!!!!!! :rotfl2: You know, I could just feel the exasperation of going through every point you listed (except for those involving a cat)!! OHMIGOSH, I have deleted so many shots because they're either blurry, only have the rear of a blurring puppy, or only have the backround with no pup in it because he's long gone!! The camera is always on the counter or table waiting for a photo opportunity. This morning, he was in one of his adorable froggy doggy poses snoozing, and when I was ready to snap the shot, he was on his way somewhere else!! And, constantly taking things out of his mouth.....including my foot....well, what can I say, he's a herding dog!

I do have a LOT of photos, though. And, he had some professional ones taken a week ago. She had to stop a couple of times and clean her lens after he came running towards the camera!! The photos are a riot, though!!

Thanks for sharing that list. :thumbsup2 It will go in his scrapbook!!

Sounds like Pluto is another active pup. It's been so much fun to watch my 2 youngest, the 4 year old Beagle Molly and Mickey romp around, chase each other through the house, play with the same toy and general wrestling moves. She also "loves" on him by licking his head & ears and comes to his rescue anytime he cries. Since she was 2 years old when I got her and already spayed, I don't know whether she was a mom or not.

I'm spoiling him (what else can I do - he's sooo cute) and he loves cheese popcorn and last night he had a little vanilla ice cream and of course, loved it. Such fun these puppies are.

Sounds like Pluto is another active pup. It's been so much fun to watch my 2 youngest, the 4 year old Beagle Molly and Mickey romp around, chase each other through the house, play with the same toy and general wrestling moves. She also "loves" on him by licking his head & ears and comes to his rescue anytime he cries. Since she was 2 years old when I got her and already spayed, I don't know whether she was a mom or not.

I'm spoiling him (what else can I do - he's sooo cute) and he loves cheese popcorn and last night he had a little vanilla ice cream and of course, loved it. Such fun these puppies are.

It just got really quiet so I checked and, sure enough, he found a sock!! I changed his name to Disney a couple of weeks ago, Wendy. Pluto just didn't fit. The other name that really fits is Dickens, but I'll leave it the way it is! It's a two dog act here constantly....I think they should go on the road and earn a living!!

That list is great and oh so true :lmao:

I have puppy and dog pics with a hand in them, usually mine.

I went to Walgreens last night to get some pics developed and went ahead and got a few that were blurry and half in/half out of the shot of Mickey just to do this layout.

Scrapbooking is a disease and I don't want a cure!

I went to Walgreens last night to get some pics developed and went ahead and got a few that were blurry and half in/half out of the shot of Mickey just to do this layout.

Scrapbooking is a disease and I don't want a cure!

I'll stop deleting the blurry ones, then, and do the same thing. The butt shots I keep, though, because mine are known for the bunny butts.

That list is too cute!!! I was laughing and sharing with others!!! Years ago I had a Jack Russell Terrier pup and that list just fit him to a "T"!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter