Cute Disney Easter Stuff At Walgreens

arwood82

DIS Veteran
I had to run in wlagreens yesterday and noticed that they had lots of cute disney easter stuff. I got my son the cutest Mickey Easter basket for only $12. It is the cutest basket I have found so far and it is a pretty good size. It was a great deal and now I can't wait for Easter for my son to see it. I will post pictures later.

I had to run in wlagreens yesterday and noticed that they had lots of cute disney easter stuff. I got my son the cutest Mickey Easter basket for only $12. It is the cutest basket I have found so far and it is a pretty good size. It was a great deal and now I can't wait for Easter for my son to see it. I will post pictures later.

can u please post a picture. I need to buy my godchild her 1st easter basket. TIA!

Last year, after Easter I picked up the Mickey bank filled with stuff for $4.99 (it was half off). I didn't use the stuff inside, gave it to the kids to play with. That is what we use for our Dinsye bank now...sadly it is pretty empty as we have no trip planned!!!

Here are the pictures I promised of the mickey easter baskets. These are not the best pictures, but you can still see how cute they are. They also had Minnie, Spongebob, and SpiderMan. I keep checking back hoping to find a Winnie the Pooh but no luck.

DSCI0341.jpg

DSCI0340.jpg

They had some cute Disney stuff for Easter at Kmart too, in case anyone is looking.

I will definitely be going to Kmart then too to check out what they have. Now I just have to buy stuff to fill the Easter baskets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter