Cute Basket Ideas for WDW-Loving Client

disneyaggie

DIS Veteran
Calling all clever Dis'ers!

I have a client who loves WDW and will be going for the first time in several years next month.

I am putting together a cute basket (or something else that is fun) for her as a surprise. Because we are both in health care, she is under strict Medicare guidelines that she can not accept a gift over $25.

HELP! I am trying to find fun WDW things to get her in the spirit -- here is what I have so far:

1) Real park maps (thanks to a nice Dis'er who sent them to me)
2) Popcorn (with a cute note about getting ready for the wonderful scent of popcorn found at MK)
3) Mousekeeping Envelopes
4) I just ordered a WDW Planning DVD for her

What else can I put in that is cute and clever?

Any ideas on what kind of basket or something else that would be fun to use to hold the items in?

Thanks! :cheer2:

*how about sunblock (i think they make disney sunblock with mickey on it)
*you can make an autograph book
*a one time use camera
*a disney palnning book

I like to put my gifts in a new empty paint can that you find a the hardwear stores - everyone loves this - you can decorate it with disney stickers - then close the top and attach a paintcan key to the can with ribbon
hope this helps
I will try to think of other things
Jennifer

The have a very cute disney tin waste basket at CVS that would be good size to hold everything in.

Oh cool! I have a CVS right down the street.

Also, here are some more ideas that I know of her:

1) She and her hubby stayed at the Polynesian for their honeymoon. I was thinking about getting something and hot-gluing some rafalla (or whatever it is called) grass to something to give that "Poly feel". (Any other ideas are definitely welcome!)

2) She LOVES Stitch!

3) The TTA is a "First ride, must do"

so have you worked on the basket? I am excited to hear about it
jennifer

Whew! I finally pulled everything together so I could give her everything last Friday! And she LOVED it! I told her how so many wonderful Dis'ers helped so it was definitley a "team" effort. She was pleasantly shocked that so many people go involved and wanted to assist.

Instead of a basket, I put the following in a Disney bag, stuffed with tissue:

1) Birnbaum's planning book on WDW
2) WDW planning DVD that I ordered for her
3) Park Maps (thank you, Cool-Beans :thumbsup2 )
4) 2 Resort pens
4) Mousekeeping envelopes
5) 2 Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorns (with a note saying, "Imagine yourself walking under the train station and smelling the popcorn as you enter Main Street . . .")
6) Stitch in a little car numbered 626 -- looks like one of the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway cars!. She is a HUGE Stitch fan! :stitch:
7) A cute little retractable hair brush (with Mickey on it) so she can get all gorgeous for Mickey before her plane lands :yay:

I went to the Disney Store and got a wonderful Tinkerbell sack to tuck it all in. She thought it was great! Again, thanks to you all for your wonderful ideas! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter