Current Voucher Savings - Cosmic Rays

PrincessDadx2

Openly has the hots for Wuv Tigger
We are currently at WDW and thought this would help others in planning. We got a great deal at Cosmic Rays with our vouchers. You can get the half a chicken and ribs meal with mashed potatoes and carrots with a voucher. Our ticket was:

2 Combo Meals $27.78
2 Ice cream bars 6.98
2 Large drinks 4.58
Tax 2.56
Total 41.90

We used two vouchers that cost 11.50 each. We did this twice. One time I got the double cheesburger to take advantage of the topping bar. This is a great deal for the MK. We easily fed 4 people plus got an ice cream treat, and didn't have any fried food.

We also got a great deal at the Tangerine in Morroco in Epcot. About $20 of great food that fed everyone.

Love Cosmic Ray's, the chicken and let's not forget....Sunny Eclipse! :teeth:

Thanks PrincessDadx2 for posting. I don't see the combo meals on the menu. What exactly are the choices? Hope you are having a great time!

Do you have to get the ice cream at the same time as your meal when you use vouchers? It would seem that the ice cream would be melted, by the time you were finished with your meal.

The last time we were there, they let us get the ice cream after we finished eating.

I love the Q&C vouchers and have found great places to use them everywhere but MGM Studios. I wish they had some better options. We used them at Pizza Planet and only saved a dollar or two and the food was gross.

Best meal we had with them was at Beaches and Cream. Server was very helpful and automatically split the entrees onto two plates for us as soon as we told her four of us were using two vouchers.

We used one adult and one child VKL voucher @ Rainforest Cafe and saved $85 on our meal. That was incredible!!! We have some leftover that we couldn't use. PM me if interested.

HI calypso*a*go-go. Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Originally posted by snowgooseltd
I didn't know that they were good at Rainforest. Is it only the RFC at DTD??

Only the VKL lunch vouchers are good at Rainforest. NOT the Q&C ones.

Maggie

Originally posted by maggiew
Only the VKL lunch vouchers are good at Rainforest. NOT the Q&C ones.

Maggie

And, it's the Animal Kingdom location -- not DTD.

And, it's the Animal Kingdom location -- not DTD.

They've been letting you use the lunch vouchers at either location, however they have been limiting the DTD location to lunch time only. Always subject to change, of course.

I really would like to use some of these vouchers before our early Dec. trip. Does anyone know if I could still get them in time? Help!! :crazy:

I received mine in less than a week, with no shipping charges. You can pay a shipping charges and get them within a couple days.

I buy mine from hotwire and with free shipping had them each time within 2 days. I love them. It's a great way to prepay your vacation. Don't buy them on ebay - what a rip off.

I also like to go to the Pepper Market at Coronado. I got a prime rib dinner with desert, and sides with a Q&C voucher - it was delicious!

We like to get the double cheeseburger at Beaches and Cream and share it - what a value!

Susan

When I used the Q&C @ Pecos Bill's we ordered the double bacon cheeseburger and asked for two extra buns. They included the price of the buns in the voucher so we had four burgers for the price of two!

Originally posted by doodle
Thanks PrincessDadx2 for posting. I don't see the combo meals on the menu. What exactly are the choices? Hope you are having a great time!

The combo meal is a 1/2 rotisserie chicken 1 slab of about 5 ribs and some mashed potatoes and carrots. We got the ice cream at the same time and it was still cold when we ate it. It is a Hagen Daz ice cream bar that is cold/frozen when you get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter