Current Sweet Tomatoes coupons

meliss8599

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any BOGO for dinner coupons they could send me/post? Mine expired the 17th and we'd like to go there tonight. I checked retailmenot but they have the same ones I do. :(

Does Sweet Tomatoes take expired coupons? I've always had current ones so I don't know.

I'm sure this it too late for dinner tonight, but I can send you a coupon if you PM me your email address and I'll send you one.

Also, if you sign up for Club Veg they will send you coupons pretty much every week.

Thank you so much for your offer but it ended up my parents (who we were eating out w/tonight) had an extra one. I AM signed up for Club Veg and frequently get their BOGO coupons but, for some reason, I didn't get a current one or I deleted it and couldn't retrieve it from my deleted messages.

Anyways, they had an AMAZING turkey barley soup and a chicken stew. Out of this world! And, starting in Feb., they're going to have sweet potatoes with a marshmallow and pineapple topping...YUH UM!

Use your coupon and get over there!

I signed up for their Club Veg the other day and today I get their coupons in my inbox and the BOGO expires on the 24th which is Sunday already. Since we leave for Florida on Monday, didn't do me a whole lot of good.

I've searched all over the internet and can't find a single coupon. We've never been to a Sweet Tomatoes and guess that will still be the case. :rolleyes:

I signed up for their Club Veg the other day and today I get their coupons in my inbox and the BOGO expires on the 24th which is Sunday already. Since we leave for Florida on Monday, didn't do me a whole lot of good.

I've searched all over the internet and can't find a single coupon. We've never been to a Sweet Tomatoes and guess that will still be the case. :rolleyes:

Send me a PM with your address and I can email you one if I get it next week.

I just checked the one I have in my inbox and it was sent on the 18th and it expires on the 24th.

There are a group of ladies I work with and we visit almost every week. We've been sitting in the restaurant and they give out BOGO coupons (good for two groups of two) and that one doesn't expire till 2/14.

I LOVE their cornbread, but my friend had the turkey soup and was raving about it.

Send me a PM with your address and I can email you one if I get it next week.

I just checked the one I have in my inbox and it was sent on the 18th and it expires on the 24th.

There are a group of ladies I work with and we visit almost every week. We've been sitting in the restaurant and they give out BOGO coupons (good for two groups of two) and that one doesn't expire till 2/14.

I LOVE their cornbread, but my friend had the turkey soup and was raving about it.

Thank you very much for that offer! We are leaving on Monday and heading down to the Keys, then back up to Orlando and into our rental house on Friday and will have internet access but no way to print anything, so I don't think that would work. I am 'hoping' that maybe a new coupon will come in either tomorrow or early Monday that I can print from home before we leave. Was very nice of you to offer though. :flower3:

I would love to have one of these coupons to try Sweet Tomatoes , and can someone tell me where to go to sign up to get the weekly ones ?

Thanks ,

Just go to their website and sign up for Club Veg (its in the top right hand corner). Once you are in the system you should start getting coupons emailed to you.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter