Current price for Character Breakfast - Viewing packages?

Geemo

DIS Veteran
Trying to help some one with budget planning for an October trip.
Can anyone please give me the cost for each of these?
If there are ones I missed please let me know.

Plaza Inn - Minnie and friends CB
Storyteller's - Chip n' Dale CB
PCH Grill - Mickey's surfs up CB
Goofy's - Breakfast CB
Ariel's - Breakfast? Lunch?

Fantasmic! viewing package
WOC viewing package

I've never done any of the viewing packages, so I have no idea.

I called Disney Dining to asked the cost per person but the CM didn't know.
The CM did say none of them included the gratuity.
I was surprised they could tell me the cost per person.....

Any info will be appreciated!
Thanks
Geemo

I don't have prices for you, but I'm not surprised the CM doesn't want to give you a cost per person for October. First, Disney uses seasonal pricing with character meals. Second, it's possible they are planning or expecting a price increase, or even if the frontline CM has no knowledge of this, they still aren't allowed to give out prices for that far out in case there is a price increase. I think also the Fantasmic! viewing package options may not be firmed up yet in light of the existence of the parade dining options. Currently the Fantasmic! and Electrical Parade dining may overlap. Disney may test the demand for both at once and even keep both at once if the profits are good and if they maintain an at least occasional nighttime parade after August 20.

Edited to add: Here is a Dis link to character meal pricing from whenever they last checked and updated. They do note that peak pricing will be higher. http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/dining.htm#Character

I don't have prices for you, but I'm not surprised the CM doesn't want to give you a cost per person for October. First, Disney uses seasonal pricing with character meals. Second, it's possible they are planning or expecting a price increase, or even if the frontline CM has no knowledge of this, they still aren't allowed to give out prices for that far out in case there is a price increase. I think also the Fantasmic! viewing package options may not be firmed up yet in light of the existence of the parade dining options. Currently the Fantasmic! and Electrical Parade dining may overlap. Disney may test the demand for both at once and even keep both at once if the profits are good and if they maintain an at least occasional nighttime parade after August 20.
I realize the price may change between now and then.
All I'd like to know is what people are paying for these items the past few months.
It will give my group an idea of what they can afford to do on the trip.

I realize the price may change between now and then.
All I'd like to know is what people are paying for these items the past few months.
It will give my group an idea of what they can afford to do on the trip.

Yes, I provided the Dis link for character meals which I think they keep fairly up-to-date.
The Disneyland website lists the World of Color dessert party as $79 per person including tax and tip and here is a link of the World of Color dining packages with current prices: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disney-california-adventure/world-of-color-dining/
Fantasmic! bookings have not resumed yet, so it's hard to say whether the price will match up with Fantasmic! packages from before or parade packages now or be more expensive. There's probably a Disneyland official page that lists the parade package pricing which you can use as a point of reference.

Check allears.net that is where I budgeted my costs from for my upcoming trip. As the other OP stated the Dessert party for WOC is $79 per person. I just paid for this one recently.

This was my post from February but might help:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/character-meals-super-thread.2959483/reply?quote=57154113

Character Meals:

Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel
Breakfast/Brunch Adult $36.00/ Child $21.00
Dinner Adult $39.00/ Child $24.00

Surf's Up! Breakfast with Mickey & Friends at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
Breakfast Adult $36.00/ Child $21.00

Chip 'n Dale Critter Breakfast at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Breakfast Adult $33.00/ Child $18.00

Minnie and Friends Breakfast At Plaza Inn in Disneyland Park
Breakfast Adult $32.00/ Child $18.00

Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration Character Meal at Ariel's Grotto in California Adventure Park 
Breakfast Adult $37.00/ Child $21.00
Lunch Adult $40.00/ Child $25.00

Non Character Dinner Buffets:

PCH Grill Dinner Buffet at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
Dinner Adult $32.00/ Child $17.00

Storytellers at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Dinner Adult $32.00/ Child $17.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter