Current Mystery Pin Sets

solfan68

DIS Veteran
Heading down to WDW in early November and I was just wondering what are the Mystery Pin Sets that are currently available ? I would imagine there must be a set or two for Galaxy's Edge... Anything else interesting this fall ?

Like the 2 pins per box mystery collections?

Right now, there's a Skyliner mystery collection called "There's Magic in the Air." 8 pins in the set, 2 pins per box, celebrating the debut of the Skyliner transportation vehicles. Mickey/Minnie, Snow White/Dwarfs, Hitchhiking Ghosts, Pooh & Piglet, Stitch, Pirates from Jail Scene, Belle/Beast, and one more that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Like the 2 pins per box mystery collections?

Right now, there's a Skyliner mystery collection called "There's Magic in the Air." 8 pins in the set, 2 pins per box, celebrating the debut of the Skyliner transportation vehicles. Mickey/Minnie, Snow White/Dwarfs, Hitchhiking Ghosts, Pooh & Piglet, Stitch, Pirates from Jail Scene, Belle/Beast, and one more that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Really excited about getting to ride the Skyliner. Thinking a box of the "Magic in the Air" is certainly in order !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter