Current movies on the Dream?

drcoulsey

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what movies are being shown on the Dream? I’m hoping one will be Toy Story 4 and hopefully, the new Lion King will be shown next month when we sail.

Does anyone know what movies are being shown on the Dream? I’m hoping one will be Toy Story 4 and hopefully, the new Lion King will be shown next month when we sail.
From the FAQ sticky:

Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Any recent releases will be shown.

Yes they will definitely be playing. On the dream is a very short cruise. I would see them at home and be in a better theatre instead of watching it on board. You have so much to see and do and so little time. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter