Current MB's

sgtpet

DIS Veteran
It is my understanding that the MB's being offered now are $10 per point for BCV and VWL (where available) and $15 a point at (HH and VB). My question is how many points much you purchase to use the MB program currently.

Thanks

You need to purchase 100 pts for the MB.:D

You can purchase a minimum of 50 using MB at VB and HH. Quite an attractive offer for HH I think with the $15 off the purchase price. However, HH is limited in what use year is available, so check with your guide.

Thanks Dorothy. When we did our VWL add-on during the cruise, we were told that it was 100 points. I wrongly assumed that it applied to all of the MB's, not just VWL.

HH only has the June use year left.

Our guide told us that MB was $15 at VB and $10 at the others. We're interested in HH so hopefully it really is $15 like others have stated. Unfortunately, we would have to buy a new contract with a June use year since Oct. is sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!