• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current *GT/MTO/FLR Discounts!

To better accomodate those who visit this thread, on average how often do you visit this thread?

• Once a month

Votes: 59 8.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 114 16.8%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • 5 times a week

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • 6 times a week

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • daily

Votes: 121 17.9%
  • more than 1 time per day

Votes: 49 7.2%
  • First time on Thread

Votes: 215 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*GT (6)

3/22/2017 Magic, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami IGT $1,581 OGT $1,717 VGT
4/5/2017 Magic, 4-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Miami to San Juan IGT OGT VGT $2,292
4/16/2017 Magic, 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan IGT $2,816 OGT $3,152 VGT $4,048
4/30/2017 Magic, 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan IGT $2,256 OGT $2,508 VGT $3,502 (changed)
6/4/2017 Magic, 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Copenhagen IGT $2,952 OGT $3,260 VGT $4,604

4/16/2017 Wonder, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral IGT $1,894 OGT $2,174 VGT $2,494

I'm still hoping June 11 cruise will offer GT Rates. What day of the week they release GT rates and What are my chances for June 11?

Thanks.

I'm still hoping June 11 cruise will offer GT Rates. What day of the week they release GT rates and What are my chances for June 11?

Thanks.

I did a comparison of the rooms available on both cruises. For the 6/4 Fjords cruise, there are 79 insides, 22 oceanviews, and 71 verandas showing as available. There are IGT, OGT, and VGT discounts on this cruise as well as MTO for I, O, and V. For the 6/11 Northern European, there are 81 insides, 1 oceanview, and 77 verandas showing as available. It would seem that an IGT and/or VGT might become available for this cruise, but I don't really know.

The discount rates seem to come out multiple times a week, but not always. Usually, some are released early in the week around Monday. Then, later in the week, around Thursday.

@Travelbug22 and @closetmickey, I think you will be happy with the latest update!

*GT (8)

4/15/2017 Fantasy, 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral with Star Wars Day at Sea IGT OGT VGT $4,234 (new)

3/22/2017 Magic, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami IGT OGT $1,717 VGT (changed)
4/5/2017 Magic, 4-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Miami to San Juan IGT $1,548 OGT $1,788 VGT $2,292 (changed)

4/16/2017 Magic, 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan IGT $2,816 OGT $3,152 VGT $4,048
4/30/2017 Magic, 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan IGT $2,256 OGT $2,508 VGT $3,502
6/4/2017 Magic, 7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise from Copenhagen IGT $2,952 OGT $3,260 VGT $4,604
6/11/2017 Magic, 7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Copenhagen IGT $3,517 OGT VGT (new)

4/16/2017 Wonder, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral IGT $1,894 OGT $2,174 VGT $2,494

so, not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but i tried finding these rates for 4/16 Wonder and I could not. I must be searching incorrectly...

so, not sure if i'm doing something wrong, but i tried finding these rates for 4/16 Wonder and I could not. I must be searching incorrectly...

How large is your party? The rates that @houseofduck posts are for 2 people and often they are only available for that group size, not for larger groups.

Yea often you might get it to pull up with a party of 3, but I've never been able to with a party of 4. I've had to move one of the grandkids to our cabin to get two cabins with 3 in each when booking.

@Travelbug22 and @closetmickey, I think you will be happy with the latest update!

*GT (8)

4/15/2017 Fantasy, 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral with Star Wars Day at Sea IGT OGT VGT $4,234 (new)

3/22/2017 Magic, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami IGT OGT $1,717 VGT (changed)
4/5/2017 Magic, 4-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Miami to San Juan IGT $1,548 OGT $1,788 VGT $2,292 (changed)

4/30/2017 Magic, 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan IGT $2,256 OGT $2,508 VGT $3,502
6/11/2017 Magic, 7-Night Northern Europe Cruise from Copenhagen IGT $3,517 OGT VGT (new)

Thank you!! Now for the hard part- convincing my husband!!

I did a comparison of the rooms available on both cruises. For the 6/4 Fjords cruise, there are 79 insides, 22 oceanviews, and 71 verandas showing as available. There are IGT, OGT, and VGT discounts on this cruise as well as MTO for I, O, and V. For the 6/11 Northern European, there are 81 insides, 1 oceanview, and 77 verandas showing as available. It would seem that an IGT and/or VGT might become available for this cruise, but I don't really know.

The discount rates seem to come out multiple times a week, but not always. Usually, some are released early in the week around Monday. Then, later in the week, around Thursday.

Thank you for such great information! We are thinking about the 6/4 cruise.. but can you help me put into perspective the current availability? Are the available staterooms a large number? A small number? It seems like a lot of staterooms, but I do not have a reference to be sure... :) thanks! Do you think these rates will be available up until sailing?

Last edited:
I keep looking at the 9/4 Alaska cruise. The price hasn't gone up and there seems to be a lot of inside rooms left. I'm not sure I'd have the money since we're doing a big trip in May, but I'm going to keep an eye on it. July or August if they drop the price I might be able to pull it off.

Any thoughts on whether the double-dips on the Dream this summer will go *GT? IIRC, there were some *GT rates on the double-dips in prior summers and we'd love to jump on one this year!

Any thoughts on whether the double-dips on the Dream this summer will go *GT? IIRC, there were some *GT rates on the double-dips in prior summers and we'd love to jump on one this year!

Same with us. On the June sailings that we are considering there are about 100 balcony cabins still available. Is that a good sign?

How do you do a quick search on room availability??

We are looking at the 10 night and 11 night southern Caribbean in June on Fantasy. I noticed they have not dropped the rates yet and they only 75% sold out on each sailing with over 550 rooms left between the two sailings. We really hope they drop the rates to IGT/OGT/VGT soon so we can snag a room but we need to know soon due to booking the time off. Any idea of how DCL will handle having so many staterooms still open? I noticed most sailing in June/July with the exception of these 2 sailings are booked at 90-95% capacity already.

We are looking at the 10 night and 11 night southern Caribbean in June on Fantasy. I noticed they have not dropped the rates yet and they only 75% sold out on each sailing with over 550 rooms left between the two sailings. We really hope they drop the rates to IGT/OGT/VGT soon so we can snag a room but we need to know soon due to booking the time off. Any idea of how DCL will handle having so many staterooms still open? I noticed most sailing in June/July with the exception of these 2 sailings are booked at 90-95% capacity already.
Is it passed the PIF date yet I would not expect anything until then?

How do you do a quick search on room availability??
There's no real short cut. Just start booking a cruise on the website, and try a specific room type, then count the number of rooms that come up on each deck that has that room type. Go back and try a different room type, lather, rinse, repeat.

I think they are going to continue to push the TA and CM rates for these cruises before any *GT rates come out. This is just my opinion especially with another 11 night announced for 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter