Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

Got off the Magic on Thursday.

Captain Fabian
Darren was CD
Matthew was ACD

Can't remember the Club Host name but he was tall and either British or Aussie....he was very funny and kept things interesting.

MJ

Club Host on your sailing was most likely Matt. He's British.

Has anyone seen the next round of CD schedules? The info on Scott's blog runs out at the end of the year.

In support of my own thread, here is the current Cruise Staff Team for Disney Wonder (which I will be sailing on over New Year's Eve):

- Kristina (Wales) is the Bingo caller/Entertainment Activities Manager (EAM, the head of the Cruise Staff Team)
- Rod (Georgia) is the Club host
- Lili (Mexico) is the DJ
- Conner (Alabama)
- Raani (England)
- Natasha (South Africa)
- Dustin (Washington)
- Karis (New Zealand)
- Derrell (North Carolina)
- Brandon (Michigan)

The Cruise Director is Ashley Long (Kentucky)
Assistant Cruise Director is Anthony Youngblut (England)

Last edited:
In support of my own thread, here is the current Cruise Staff Team for Disney Wonder (which I will be sailing on over New Year's Eve):

- Kristina (Wales) is the Bingo caller/Entertainment Activities Manager (EAM, the head of the Cruise Staff Team)
- Rod (Georgia) is the Club host
- Lili (Mexico) is the DJ
- Conner (Alabama)
- Raani (England)
- Natasha (South Africa)
- Dustin (Washington)
- Karis (New Zealand)
- Derrell (Ohio)
- Brandon (Australia)

The Cruise Director is Ashley Long (Kentucky)
Assistant Cruise Director is Anthony Youngblut (England)

we were onboard the wonder Dec 7th cruise, and Mitch was also onboard

Does anyone know if Chris is on board the Fantasy? Chris was from the UK and was the adult entertainment director. Chris was awesome! High energy, very funny, great guy. Got everyone involved in the adult entertainment in the evenings. Hoping he will be on the Fantasy in July for the July 13-20 cruise.

** bumping **

Good bump.
I'm wondering who's club host at the Fantasy right now and if she/he is any good. CH's add about 20% to our cruising experience.
Sailing in about 3 weeks so wanted to have an idea.
Any info pls post here.

Thanks for the info. Hope she is still there. Really enjoy her antics.

I'm so jealous. She really sparks your cruise experience 10x .
We become her quasi-groupies when we sail with her, following her around the shows/activities she's in and trying to bask in her glow.
We'd book 4-5 cruises a year if we knew her schedule in advance instead of the 1-2 a year we currently do, hoping we coincide with her.
Jo is the best.

Good bump.
I'm wondering who's club host at the Fantasy right now and if she/he is any good. CH's add about 20% to our cruising experience.
Any info pls post here.

Several weeks ago it was reported the Tisa was the current club host on the Fantasy. I think she's terrific.

Anyone been on the Fantasy recently? Just curious if Chris from the UK is on board? He was the adult entertainment director.

Anyone been on the Fantasy recently? Just curious if Chris from the UK is on board? He was the adult entertainment director.
Chris was on the Fantasy in December with us! So much fun! I am kind of wishing he'd go to the Wonder before May...

Good bump.
Any info pls post here.
It was Chris on the Fantasy in December and we loved him! I totally agree that it adds to the trip when they're good!

Does anyone know if Valentin from Romania is currently on the Magic? He’s either a head server or restaurant manager. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!