Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by scgustafson, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Missey

Missey Earning My Ears

No! Chris needs to stay on board the Fantasy through July!!

2. scgustafson

scgustafson DIS Veteran/DCL Platinum

Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship. For other positions, please search for specific threads related to their whereabouts or start one of your own.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

4. DMMarla07860

DMMarla07860 DIS Veteran

Tisa is my favorite after Jo

kkayluvsdis, Snowwhyt and scgustafson like this.
  5. Kerry Warnaar

Kerry Warnaar Earning My Ears

Has anyone see Durrell from North Carolina on any of the Disney Cruise ships lately? He is one of the entertainment cast members who runs the family games, art classes, and performs on the character stage shows. I saw on this thread he was on the Wonder in November 2018. I'm hoping he'll be on the Dream this March. Thanks!

6. Gretchen1973

Gretchen1973 Mouseketeer

We just saw Derrell from Charlotte on the Wonder last week for our Baja cruise. He was one of our absolute favorites!

scgustafson and Kerry Warnaar like this.
  7. scgustafson

I have confirmed with him that he will be on my Easter weekend 2-night Baja on Disney Wonder.

COASTIEandMATE likes this.
  8. pezgirlroy

pezgirlroy Mouseketeer

Just returned from the Magic. Trent was the cruise director. Tom was the Captain. Matt was the adult club host. Concierge hosts were Aliana, Emmanuela, and Nikki.

COASTIEandMATE likes this.
  9. scgustafson

Thank you for the update. Did you notice who were the rest of the Cruise Staff Team members (wearing the red and blue striped shirts and running the family and adult activities)?

10. pezgirlroy

pezgirlroy Mouseketeer

I did not sorry.

11. buzzrelly

buzzrelly DIS Veteran

We just got off the Fantasy today and Chris was amazing! We loved him and he just made the games and trivia so much more fun!