Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

ninergrl6

Mouseketeer
Unless it's changed in the last week - Captain Andy and Clayton
They were my Captian and Cruise Director on the Magic in June 2016. At first I missed Brad, but I warmed up to Clayton really quickly. He's HILARIOUS and very friendly. My friend and I ran into Captain Andy in one of the ports and he said something to us -- can't remember what now -- that made us refer to him as Captain Andy Obvious for the rest of the trip. lol

• scgustafson

DIS Veteran/DCL Platinum
    Sorry to be delinquent in updating my own thread, but here is the Cruise Staff Team from my June 23rd-30th, 2018, 7-night Med cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona on Disney Magic:

Cruise Staff Team Lead/Bingo Caller - Leslie from Pennsylvania
    Club Host - Tisa from Illinois
    Omar from Mexico
    Sarah from Pennsylvania
    Michael from England
    Jay from Connecticut
    Liliana from Mexico
    Pau from Argentina
    Taylor from California
    DJ Wendell from Trinidad/Tobago

Cruise Director was Leslie Dallas from New York
    Assistant Cruise Director was Anthony Youngblut from England
    Captain was Commodore Tom Forberg from Norway

Rudisdey

Earning My Ears
    Brent was just on the fantasy along with assistant cruise director Anthony or Andrew? Both were great. Brent was incredibly charming and the entertainment was fabulous
    I think you mean Trent instead of Brent.
    Brent moved to Disney California Adventure a few years ago.
    Current Cruise Director on the Fantasy is Trent Hitchcock.

gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
    Sorry to be delinquent in updating my own thread, but here is the Cruise Staff Team from my June 23rd-30th, 2018, 7-night Med cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona on Disney Magic:

Cruise Staff Team Lead/Bingo Caller - Leslie from Pennsylvania
    Club Host - Tisa from Illinois
    Omar from Mexico
    Sarah from Pennsylvania
    Michael from England
    Jay from Connecticut
    Liliana from Mexico
    Pau from Argentina
    Taylor from California
    DJ Wendell from Trinidad/Tobago

Cruise Director was Leslie Dallas from New York
    Assistant Cruise Director was Anthony Youngblut from England
    Captain was Commodore Tom Forberg from Norway
    If Leslie Dallas and Tisa are still on fire the WBTA, I'll be one happy cruiser.

• PsylockeSmythe

Mouseketeer
    If Leslie Dallas and Tisa are still on fire the WBTA, I'll be one happy cruiser.
    On the 10 Night Med Cruise July 7th-17th; Tisa was still the club host and it was it was Tim from Las Vegas that was the bingo caller. Leslie was still there; along with Omar, Sarah, Michael, Jay, Pau, Taylor and DJ Wendell. I don't remember a Liliana being present.

Psy

chrisnb

Mouseketeer
    In case you haven’t sailed yet it was Danny, David, and Rodrigo. I was sad to learn Tracey had resigned.
    June 6th sailing Danny, David, and PJ were the concierge hosts.
    Anybody know the current concierge hosts on the magic we will be on it in November.
    chris

• scgustafson

DIS Veteran/DCL Platinum
    Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship.

ivanp91

DIS Veteran
    Club Host was Tisa (definitely a nice surprise)
    I was surprised when Matt (club host on the EBTA) said Tisa would be taking over on the Magic at the start of the next cruise. I know they can, and do, move them between ships, but I always associate Tisa with the Fantasy. Glad to see she's back on it!

cheribelle

Mouseketeer
    I was surprised when Matt (club host on the EBTA) said Tisa would be taking over on the Magic at the start of the next cruise. I know they can, and do, move them between ships, but I always associate Tisa with the Fantasy. Glad to see she's back on it!
    They are all so good but Tisa is definitely my favorite! And yes I definitely associate her with the Fantasy :)

Clojel

Mouseketeer
    Sailing concierge in November on the Dream....anyone know if Danny is still there? Saw a post that he was there in June...wondering if anyone saw him more recently.

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
    Got off the Magic on Thursday.

Captain Fabian
    Darren was CD
    Matthew was ACD

Can't remember the Club Host name but he was tall and either British or Aussie....he was very funny and kept things interesting.

MJ

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES