Current cruise director on Dream?

Heard02

Mouseketeer
Anyone know who current cruise director is on dream?
What about captain?
Who’s leading adult entertainment?

Thanks!

It looks like Clayton is on his break now. When we spoke to him in January, he said he would be on the Dream for the next two years. Definitely need to find a way back to the Dream to see him again!

It looks like Clayton is on his break now. When we spoke to him in January, he said he would be on the Dream for the next two years. Definitely need to find a way back to the Dream to see him again!

For some reason, I thought Clayton got promoted? Or was that another CD - maybe Brent or Natalie?

We just returned from a 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, and Cruise Director Mike was great! Definitely a fun and personable guy. My husband and I happened to meet him in the hallway while our son was in the kids club. He was very engaging and even created a memorable "magical moment" for our son later that evening. Our son still says that meeting Mike was one of his favorite parts of the trip :-)

Absolutely LOVE Clayton and we'll definitely miss him when we sail later this week. As for Christiaan, I'm not sure I'll ever get over missing him. Well-deserved promotion for him though!

Anyone know who current cruise director is on dream?
What about captain?
Who’s leading adult entertainment?

Thanks!

Tony was the club host last month and I think he was recently back from vacation, so I would guess is still there.

We just returned from a 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, and Cruise Director Mike was great! Definitely a fun and personable guy. My husband and I happened to meet him in the hallway while our son was in the kids club. He was very engaging and even created a memorable "magical moment" for our son later that evening. Our son still says that meeting Mike was one of his favorite parts of the trip :-)

Did it involve the Mickey Slide?

Did it involve the Mickey Slide?

Actually, no. We met Cruise Director Mike in the hallway while DS was in the Oceanears Club ...it was a funny encounter where my husband and I said hello and told him what a fan our DS had become of his. Anytime the tones would sound on the ship, DS would say "Oh, shhhh! Mike's about to speak" and when we were at the Golden Mickey's show it was "Do you think Mike is here?!" So Mike asked us to hit the record on our iPhone and he did a little message saying hello to DS and asked him to meet him before the evening's Pirate Party for a proper introduction and a surprise. And sure enough, we met at the exact location and time as requested in his video. Mike called out to DS by his first name (I still can't believe he remembered his name after our quick encounter from earlier in the day!!) and he presented DS with a Mickey Krispie Treat and a cute cruise tote. Pic below of DS, Cruise Director Mike and the Assistant Cruise Director Drew :) They were super generous with their time and had a nice conversation with us all.

IMG_0466.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter