Current Castaway Club gift?

The gifts PrincessShmoo posted are the ones we received on our May 20th sailing on the Wonder.

- Dreams

We received the same gifts on the May 16, 2013 sailing on the Dream. Our crackers had spilled open in the bag, which our stateroom hostess was kind enough to replace for us.

This is what we got on the Dream May 30th. Same as PrincessShmoo with the exception of the snacks. I think they are the only thing that may change.

Just got of the med cruise on Saturday and we received a round red and black over the the shoulder bag with 2 water bottles and key chain. The bag was great and we took it everywhere with us on our excursions. It was much better then the backpack. I'll post a pic later when I get a chance.

Just got of the med cruise on Saturday and we received a round red and black over the the shoulder bag with 2 water bottles and key chain. The bag was great and we took it everywhere with us on our excursions. It was much better then the backpack. I'll post a pic later when I get a chance.

Wow, they must have found a stash somewhere. That's the CC gift prior to the one generally being given now.

n6251e.jpg
o9qq6g.jpg

Personally, I like the backpack better than the red bag. And I already have 6 water bottles (not counting the ones I've given away).

Well I guess that means I'm packing a backpack. Lol. Thanks for the info.

We received the backack, pretzels, and goldfishes as silver members on the October, 2012 Hawaii cruise.

Wow, they must have found a stash somewhere. That's the CC gift prior to the one generally being given now.

n6251e.jpg
o9qq6g.jpg

Personally, I like the backpack better than the red bag. And I already have 6 water bottles (not counting the ones I've given away).

Yep that's the bag... For Europe we found this bag to be much better then a backpack. Keep at your side where you can see it and not on your back.

Thanks for posting that.

Our snacks were stale

Lol

Well, this presents a dilemma. Do I bring a backpack or use the one waiting on the bed and if they decide to change it up now, I'll be without the use of a backpack. Hmmm.

Our snacks have always been stale as well. There has been some type of carry bag with the gift since 2005 when they switched from the beach towel. The design has been changed a bit over the years, but you can pretty much count on receiving a bag.

Oh! The first part of my reply is missing??!?! I said I had wanted the blue backpack for my son for school in September and we are on the Med cruise high which looks to have the red bag instead!

Darn! I like the backpack better too! We have one of each & I prefer the backpack over the red bag. I do like the water bottle over the snacks though. I guess I'll get DH to carry it on our Med excursions this time :)

I also got the blue backpack on the most recent cruise. The spinner keychain broke almost immediately, stabbing me with the pin holding the spinning part and the backpack is tearing after just a few uses. Hope they change gifts SOON! :scratchin

I also got the blue backpack on the most recent cruise. The spinner keychain broke almost immediately, stabbing me with the pin holding the spinning part and the backpack is tearing after just a few uses. Hope they change gifts SOON! :scratchin

We have so many backpacks hoping for change too. Wonder if they ever taste the snacks. Not good

n6251e.jpg
o9qq6g.jpg

Yes, this is the gift we got off the June 1st Magic sailing in the Med too. No snacks and the keychain was the Ships Wheel one, not the spinny thing in the middle.

The Gold gift was a large A5-ish sized notepad & pen in a brown 'leather' wrap around wallet & then a pack of regular DCL themed notelets and envelopes.

If that's different from the norm just shout and I'll grab a picture tonight.

Edit: Ooops, forgot. We also got a luggage strap too.

I'm not a fan of the little fish - but they beat out the tase of those red/blue rice krispie flip flops they had a few years back!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!