Current Bus Experience

Evita_W

DIS Veteran
What is everyone's current experiences with Disney Transportation around the resort? Is it taking a long time, especially with mobility devices? Is it normal, etc.? Just wondering with Disney not loading buses full and all.

I am not there currently, but I was in Oct & Dec. Thankfully, they have started loading 2 ECV’s per bus (I was always the only one, but some drivers said they could load one more). The longest I waited was 30-45 min for a bus to MK... but there wasn’t a line, so I got on no problem. There is definitely a higher risk of missing a bus, but in my experience, it didn’t end up being much different. I think we may have waited a little longer for buses at the resorts, but we definitely waited less when leaving at night (they had a queue of buses just waiting to jump in whatever resort line needed it!).

ETA: We used buses to/from Beach Club, Riviera, and Bay Lake Tower 🚌

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter