Current Bounceback offer

Hi! We are going in October 2016 does anyone know what the current offer is?
*Free* Dining (QSDP at value resorts, DDP at moderates and deluxes). Select resorts. Minimum 3 nights/2-day tickets w/hopping or water park fun. For check in the following days:
  • May 3 - June 6
  • June 30 - July 5
  • Aug 11 - Sept 9
  • Dec 8 - Dec 20

I believe that the current BB ends Sept. 30th. A new one normally comes out in Oct. and in the past has been for RO or FD and will include 2017.

Reports on the Codes and Rates board is that thee *free* dining offer will be available until Oct. 31.
Thanks, I was going by the date on the BB flyer, it has 9/30/16. So now I am wondering if the next BB will not come out til November. We were planning on doing a weekend trip in October to try and take advantage of a RO offer. Of course that is if Disney does not change that up:(

Current offer ends October 31, and the dates are all for 2017.

hi, please help me understand what you are saying... what does all the dates for 2017 mean? Are those dates out or you are saying this October 31 will be when a new offer comes out and it will be for 2017. If that is the case, i hope to get one as we will be there over the 31st and the first days of Nov. What was the number to call on the room phone?? thanks so much

hi, please help me understand what you are saying... what does all the dates for 2017 mean? Are those dates out or you are saying this October 31 will be when a new offer comes out and it will be for 2017. If that is the case, i hope to get one as we will be there over the 31st and the first days of Nov. What was the number to call on the room phone?? thanks so much
The *free* dining bounceback offer is currently available to guest who are staying in a Disney resort. It will remain available to any guest staying in a Disney resort until Oct. 31, 2016. That is the last day that any guest can call to book this offer. There may be another BB offer placed in rooms after 10/31/16. Or maybe not. No one knows evil lurks in the minds of Disney marketing.

The offer is valid for stays during the following dates in 2017:
  • May 3 - June 6
  • June 30 - July 5
  • Aug 11 - Sept 9
  • Dec 8 - Dec 20
Dial x8844 from your Disney Resort hotel room or call 407-939-1923 to book. Yes, they will check to see if you are a currently registered guest, so no cheating by phoning from home!

I booked a bb yesterday. The cm I spoke with was adamant that it had to be booked by Sept. 30. I guess it depends on who you speak with.

Well on September 2nd I am booking next years BB so I will find out what the situation is by dialing 8844 (after I drop the bags, have a beignet from POFQ and see what GG has brought me).

i sure hope it is still available in October. We arrive October 4 and the December dates work with my plan of adding some Disney onto a trip to visit family. Fingers crossed.

well that would save some planning if it is to be booked by Sept 30th. We won't be there til Oct 29th.

BB offer is offered throughout the year. This one ending at Sept 30 is with Free Dining. You will more than likely getting room discount bb offer when you go in Oct 29th. Just call 8844 from your room to check. Disney loves to have return customers, as all businesses do.

BB offer is offered throughout the year. This one ending at Sept 30 is with Free Dining. You will more than likely getting room discount bb offer when you go in Oct 29th. Just call 8844 from your room to check. Disney loves to have return customers, as all businesses do.

Is there likely to be a new bounceback available in early October? (4-11) assuming the Sept 30 end date for the FD one is correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter