Current best off site seafood

gamomof2

You know, that SeaWitch is really giving me a bad
Spending first two nights at Bonnet Creek before moving onsite to Bay Lake Tower.

DH, me, my mom (60's) and our 16 yr old daughter.

Looking for a sit down seafood meal for Sunday night. Buffet or menu.

I can tell you where not to go. Landry's on Vineland.It is decent, but overpriced and the service is soooooo slow. Even though
is 5 minutes from the DTD gates,but I am not interested in going back.

We had a wonderful meal at a place called Oceanaire which is up by the convention center. Expensive but very nice.

We had a wonderful time at Landry's (same location as mentioned by PP). The food was good, portions were large, server was attentive, nice atmosphere ... I have only good things to say about the place. When we went, they were also honoring 10% AAA discount.

We also love Landrys. We have always had good experiences there and the seafood is wonderful.

We have been to Oceanaire several times and found it quite enjoyable. Food was very good service was a hit on a few occasions and an awful miss on one.

We also really enjoy Bluezoo over at the Dolphin.

We had a very nice meal at Blue Zoo in Jan. The service was top notch, and the food terrific. I had the nights "Flying Fish" which was Grouper and DW
had wild caught Salmon.

So originally we made a reservation for Oceanaire for Sunday night for the 4 of us. Then I started reading different reviews (some professional, some travel forum user reviews). I wasn't real encouraged by what I saw.

So I cancelled that reservation and today placed one for the Captain's Grille which is right next door and seems to have much better reviews.

Now though our daughter has found a friend to bring on the trip so they won't be doing the meal with us and it will just be DH and my mom. We're excited though to try the place.

Deep Blu is a seafood restaurant right in the complex, in the Wyndham Grand Orlando.

You can find the menu and reviews by googling it (tried to link them here, but I'm a newbie and it wouldn't let me :guilty:).

It might be a little pricey, but if you don't mind that, it looks like a good choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter